LAV Filters/LAVFSplitter is a set of DirectShow filters and splitters. It uses libavformat, the ffmpeg demux library that supports almost all the common video formats
LAV Filters/LAVFSplitter is a set of DirectShow filters and splitters. It uses libavformat, the ffmpeg demux library that supports almost all the common video formats.
Currently, the list of supported and tested formats and features include:
- MKV/WebM, AVI, MP4/MOV, MPEG-TS, FLV, OGG are tested and will be registered for. Other formats can be tested using GraphStudio.
- H264, VC-1, MPEG4-ASP (Divx/Xvid), VP8 have been tested and are working well.
- DTS, AC3, TrueHD, MP3, Vorbis have been tested.
- Rudimentary Subtitle Support
- Stream Switching
Input Files: AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, OGG/OGM
Output Files: DivX, H.264, Xvid
Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Jun 21, 2021
- Changed: AV1 files with no extradata will now generate a format header with stream information for decoders to use
- Fixed: Improved stream selection when multiple "default" video tracks are present
- Changed: Updated dav1d for significant improvements in AV1 10-bit decoding performance
- Changed: AV1 hardware decoding will more reliably engage when provided with additional stream information from the demuxer
- Fixed: Opus decoding had audible artifacts in some files in 0.75