We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. We do not use your IP address information for any other purposes nor do we allow others (non-site employees) to access this data.
Server level tracking is performed, as well as statistics tracking via Google Analytics. Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions. These cookies are used to store information, such as what time the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before, and what site referred the visitor to the web page. Browsers do not share first-party cookies across domains. No user profiles are kept. Only aggregate data is collected.
We use an outside ad company to display ads on our site. These ads may contain cookies.
collected by our ad company, and we do not have access to this information.
Cookies enable our advertisers and their partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to this and/or other sites on the Internet.
are part of the Network Advertising Initiative, which provides opt-out functionality
to opt-out of behavioral advertising delivered bythese advertisers and agencies.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website.
The usage of this web site optionally requires user accounts, which again optionally allows personal information to be entered and stored at the user's command.
We do not share any personal
information with any third parties nor do we use any personal information for any purposes without the permission of the user.
This site contains links to other sites.
is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. All files are encrypted and not passed on to any person(s) or organization(s).
Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
What personal data we collect and process
Digital Digest collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
How we use the personal data
Digital Digest uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Digital Digest legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Digital Digest needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Digital Digest permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in Digital Digest legitimate interests
- Digital Digest needs to comply with the law
Retention of personal data
Digital Digest will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
Digital Digest will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent