- Fixed an error in which 1080p HEVC sources
on UHD discs could create an error when
attempting to rebuild.
- Corrected a syntax error in the way BD-RB
checks for H.265 capability in video card.
- Added support for import of AV files that
have OPUS format audio. LAVFilters must
be version 0.68 or above.
- Fixed an error that could cause BD-RB to
fail with err "ReencodeAudio() 00009 1801"
- Enabled the use of NVENCC for converting
non-compliant sources during import. It
is also used to convert VFR sources to
CFR. If issues are encountered it can be
disabled by adding NVENC_CONVERT=0 to the
BDREBUILDER.INI file. Please report any
issues found in the BD Rebuilder bug thread
- Improved the method used in output file
naming when importing/reencoding a single
file to ALTERNATE format.
- Added code to adjust for leading clips in
a multipart source that do not contain
- Updated NVENCC.EXE to newer version 5.20.
- Updated TSMUXER4K.exe to the 4/30 release.
- Other minor corrections and cosmetic fixes.