From the Official Site :
The most important component of any DVD authoring system is its multiplexing engine. It should be flawless, and well tested.
The Premium version allows:
- Image compositing/resizing.
- GUI content mapping.
- Navigation dialog and command editor.
- Seamless joints between segments.
- Multiplex directives permit pseudo seamless branching.
- Integrated demultiplexor allows using vob files as source.
- EDL functions permit linear editing.
The Premium version is available to subscribers (Premium 10 subscription) of MPUCoder.com
This software has the following sub editions:
Input Files: AC3, BMP, DTS, DVD, SUP, SVCD, VCD
Output Files: DVD
Windows 95/Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Feb 20, 2013
- Fixed:Incorrect endpoints for single lines in GDI renderer
- Under certain conditions elements with 180 degree frame rotation would not be rotated
minus sign as first character in a line not being recognized as numeric data
- Crash when entering editor with empty composite.
- Crash when pasting 2 or more elements.
- New memory manager replaces malloc, which can and does crash.