From the Author :
DvdReMake is a simple to use DVD editor designed to improve the quality and appearance of your (unprotected/unencrypted) DVDs.
With DvdReMake you can easily:
- Remove unneeded angles from multiangle disks;
- Disable menu buttons to material you have removed;
- Delete menus for selected language;
- Cut out credits or embedded studio logos;
- Remove warning/rating screens;
- Remove menu transitions;
- Split a DVD into 2 discs (ideal for episodic DVD's);
- Actually, remove any scene from the disk. No more splitting disks - have what you like on your disk (movie or extra, or even part of this and part of that) with the original menu by simply removing what you don't want to see on the disk.
And yet there is more DvdReMake will do for you. Its unique "autobypass" feature will automatically change disk navigation to eliminate pauses in playback by "jumping over" the removed parts of the dvd directly to material you want to see.
DvdReMake Pro is an advanced version of DvdReMake. In addition to the DvdReMake capabilities DvdReMake Pro provides all the functionality needed to edit DVDs:
- Edit VM commands (all commands and valid combinations are supported);
- Modify buttons and color schemes in either still or motion menus;
- Easily change highlights colors;
- Edit and create new TitleSets, Titles, Chapters, ProgramChains, Programs;
- Move TitleSets, ProgramChains, commands within the disk or between different DVDs.
Below is the official change log for version 3.6.0:
- new: import DVD from command line specified directory (could be either directory name or file name of one of the DVD files (.ifo or .vob))
- new: updated list of active beta testers in About box
You may download this updated version here