Zoom Player Home FreeZoom Player Home Professional
Zoom Player is a Powerful, Flexible and Highly Customizable Media Player and Media Center software for the Windows PC platform. Using our Smart Play technology, more media formats play with less hassle, improved stability and greater performance.
Zoom Player is the most Powerful, Flexible and Customizable Media Player for the Windows PC platform. Using our powerful Smart Play technology, more Video, Audio and Image media formats play with less hassle, increased stability and better performance.
Behind Zoom Player's classic media player look, hides a powerful Media Center application designed with a simple 5-Key (up/down/left/right/select) fullscreen navigation interface. The 5-Key system provides simple navigation with advanced interfaces. Interface such as the Media Library, File Browser, Playlist, Color Control, Audio Equalizer, Bookmarks, Play History and many more. Zoom Player's media center simplicity makes it ideal for users with no previous computer experience.
Download trial versions of Zoom Player Professional, Premium and Max
Release Date: Jul 23, 2017
"*" = New
"+" = Change
"-" = Fix
--- What's new in Zoom Player v13.7.1:
+ Adding chapters using the chapter editor will now instantly show the chapter's position in the timeline (if timeline display is enabled).
- Fixed a bug in countries with a comma decimal symbol where the media library thumbnails text height and spacing got truncated. For example: A thumbnail's Text Height of "1.95%" resulted in an actual text height of "1%".
- Loading ".PLS/.XSPF" playlists where the first item in the playlist did not play (e.g. "server down") would trigger an infinite loop and Zoom Player froze.
- The inactive navigation txt-lines background was not being drawn.
- The "I" key will again close the information dialog if it is visible.
- The media library category sorting order and last folder position could get reset under some conditions due to insufficient registry memory allocation.
- Setting the control bar to appear with a fixed width while in fullscreen did not show the control bar in the right position (or at all) on secondary monitors.
- Setting the control bar to appear at the top or bottom of the screen did not show the control bar in the right position (or at all) on secondary monitors.
- The media library category editor did not show the currently enabled scraping mode, thumbnail aspect ratio and thumbnail columns when a language pack was installed.
- The playlist editor line-spacing did not work well with every font.
- Slight adjustment to the media library's thumbnail text drawing to better account for fonts with less-uniform character heights.
- It was possible for a new components/filters notification to trigger without new components being available. It was triggered due to a new version of Zoom Player being available on the install center. Since player updates has its own notification, this message is redundant.