Zoom Player is a Powerful, Flexible and Highly Customizable Media Player and Media Center software for the Windows PC platform. Using our Smart Play technology, more media formats play with less hassle, improved stability and greater performance.
Zoom Player is the most Powerful, Flexible and Customizable Media Player for the Windows PC platform. Using our powerful Smart Play technology, more Video, Audio and Image media formats play with less hassle, increased stability and better performance.
Behind Zoom Player's classic media player look, hides a powerful Media Center application designed with a simple 5-Key (up/down/left/right/select) fullscreen navigation interface. The 5-Key system provides simple navigation with advanced interfaces. Interface such as the Media Library, File Browser, Playlist, Color Control, Audio Equalizer, Bookmarks, Play History and many more. Zoom Player's media center simplicity makes it ideal for users with no previous computer experience.
Download trial versions of Zoom Player Professional, Premium and Max
Release Date: Aug 15, 2018
"*" = New
"+" = Change
"-" = Fix
What's new in Zoom Player v14.3:
* You can now perform sorting (by Listeners, Name, BitRate & Format) in the SHOUTcast station browser dialog.
+ When the up/down arrow keys are assigned to next/previous chapter or track, the up/down keys were not set logically, now pressing down will go to the next track/chapter and pressing up will go to the previous track/chapter.
+ Opening a YouTube channel with no internet connection now shows a refresh option instead of a message that the category is empty.
+ Using the 'Open subtitle file' to add a subtitle to the currently playing media now initializes the file selection dialog to open in the playing media's folder.
+ The stream selection fullscreen navigation interface will no longer automatically close when switching between tracks.
+ You can now open the stream selection fullscreen navigation interface even if no media is currently playing.
- Due to a language file that was not updated in version 14.2, the titles on navigation interfaces showed the wrong title.
- Pressing the "Load More" button in media library categories with a plugin capable of showing multiple pages (e.g. YouTube) would cause the "refresh" option to disappear if there were no more media to list.
- The RSS feed media library plugin was not showing the correct publishing dates for some RSS feed (e.g. YouTube RSS).
- Trying to load a playlist through the Open URL (Shift+"U") dialog failed with an error message.
- The media library playlist plugin did not function properly under some conditions, reporting an empty category.
- The media library playlist plugin did not use a clean category name when a playlist URL was used instead of an actual file.