PowerDVD Ultra can playback Blu-ray movies on your computer, with support for Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD, interactive content and more
Immerse yourself in high quality media entertainment with PowerDVD’s TrueTheater technologies, the latest media formats, smart cross-platform media transcoding and more.
PowerDVD integrates its award-winning media playback features, mobile apps and cloud services to provide a seamless entertainment ecosystem that lets you enjoy all your favorite media content anytime, anywhere and on any device.
Play Virtually Any Media
- PowerDVD is all you need to play any media
- Play Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, and DVD discsv
- Movies and videos files, including MKV, MPG4, AVCHD
- UltraHD 4K and HEVC (H.265) videos
- Music files in MP3, FLAC, ALAC and popular formats
- Camera RAW, photo slideshows with pan & zoom
- YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and Flickr content
The Central Player for All Your Media
- Experience stunning performance and seamless playback of movies, music, photos and video clips.
- Play media from your PC, home network, connected devices, your content in the cloud, and social networks
- Manage and enjoy all your media in one place
- Create video, music and photo playlists
- Browse videos and photos in Calendar view
Main Categories: 3D
, DVD/SVCD/VCD (MPEG-1/2)
, High Definition (Blu-ray, HD DVD, HDTV)
, MPEG-4 (ASF/WMV, QuickTime, Real, VC-1, H.264 ...)
Input Files: AVCHD, AVI, Blu-ray, H.264, IFO/BUP, SVCD, VCD, WMV
Output Files: GIF
Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
| PowerDVD Review
Description: A complete review for Cyberlink PowerDVD, one of the world first and most popular software DVD players
| Archive: PowerDVD Reviews
Description: Archives of our comprehensive reviews of various versions of Cyberlink PowerDVD, one of the world's most popular DVD player software
Version 18 Build 1815
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Jul 9, 2018
Updates PowerDVD 18 to build 1815
Install this patch update to enhance the movie library feature and improve program compatibilities.
Note: This patch is not for PowerDVD Live subscribers, OEM versions, or versions purchased via Steam.
Resolves the issue that the title name of imported movie folders does not display in Movie Library.
Resolves the issue that users cannot enter 3D playback on certain Windows 10 April 2018 Update platforms using Intel Graphics.
Resolves the issue that users cannot select PowerDVD 18 to open files in the Windows file association settings.
Resolves the issue that the playback control bar does not hide automatically after zooming in on videos during full screen playback.
Minor bug fixes.