DivFix++ is complete rewrite of "DivFix" program due it's bugs and low performance.
This program designed to repair broken AVI file streams by rebuilding index part of file.
This is very useful when trying to preview movies which has no index part,
like some files are currently downloading from ed2k or bittorent networks.
DivFix++ has supports CLI tools, this means you can fix, preview and delete
movies automatically via script (by using argument parameters...)
DivFix++ program code supports lots of operating system,
because it's writen by cross-platform API, wxWidgets.
The official change log for version 0.32 is as follows:
- +Fixed Overwrite mode.
- +Added Stream type identification code.
- +Fixed MacOSX PPC bug.
- +Added BigEndian Hardware support.
- +Added Codec FourCC VP3x, VP4, VP5, VP6x - On2 TrueMotion VP Support.
- +Added Codec FourCC SVQ1 & SVQ3 - Sorenson Video 3 Support.
- +Nuked Save Log property because usefullness.
- +Fixed detecting half and broken index chunk section.
- +Added primal H264 and AVC1 codec support.
- +Added "Recover From Key Frames" option to GUI.
- +Fixed file truncation & strip function error due Unicode build.
- +Added Truncation error message.
- +Added reading OpenDML file (up to 4 GB).(Fixed file will in AVI 1.0 format)
- +Fixed Stoping in Paused state.
- +Fixed gramathical mistakes. (Thanks for Federico Del Bene)
- +Fixed crash on some files which have "vedt" RIFF header chunk
- +Fixed MacOSX "Keep the original file" file open error bug.
- +Merge makefiles to one. "makefile mac" does the job for mac.
- +Added Russian translation by Konstantin Krasnov
- +Changed makefile for mass language compilation.
- +Added Spanish translation.(Thanks for Oscar Cuesta)
- +Added Relative Output Folder and File option.
- Fixed Gramathical mistakes in English. (Thanks for Bastian Wiegmann and DirektX)
- Added German translation. (Thanks for Bastian Wiegmann)
You may download this updated version of DivFix++ here.