DivFix++ is complete rewrite of "DivFix" program due it's bugs and low performance.
This program designed to repair broken AVI file streams by rebuilding index part of file.
This is very useful when trying to preview movies which has no index part,
like some files are currently downloading from ed2k or bittorent networks.
DivFix++ has supports CLI tools, this means you can fix, preview and delete
movies automatically via script (by using argument parameters...)
DivFix++ program code supports lots of operating system,
because it's writen by cross-platform API, wxWidgets.
Input Files: AVI
Output Files: AVI
Windows 95/Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows 2003/Linux/Unix/Mac OS/Other/Win32 Command Line/Windows Vista/Windows 7
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2009
- Added Cross Win64 compilation target.
- Added RPM spec and DEB control files.
- Updated About->Translators strings layout for wx2.9.0.
- Added wxWidgets 2.9.0 compatibility.
- Added four_cc MJPG, Motion JPEG codec.
- Changed Makefile for some compatibility for other OS.
- Changed install mechanizm at make file.
- Added resource.rc file for windows theme support.
- Added Ukranian translation by Andriy B.
- Fixed broken CLI mode thread.
- Cleaned unneccessary code.
- Updated Korean, Spanish and Italian Translations to v0.33