From the Author :
This tool is designed mainly for people who know very little (or nothing) about video conversion and want to create videos for their standalones or PC in a few clicks of a mouse.
To install the latest version of AutoGK, first download and install the full version from the first link above, and then download and install the update patch to update to the latest AutoGK version.
There is also a tool called Hidden Options available for download on the official site
, which allows you to adjust some of the hidden options of AutoGK.
Below is the official change log for version 2.46 Beta:
- DGMpgDec updated to version 1.5.0 beta 2 to prevent popups during encode
- included MPC 188.8.131.52 that does preview now
- compiled with new compiler/libraries
- added option to go to sleep (stand by) mode after encode
- colormatrix filter is updated to version 2.2
You may download this updated version here