DivXMediaBuilder is a program to create full feature DivX files (create the final .divx file).
- Support menus, chapters and other features of new DivX format
- Can create the final xml file that DivXMux needs.
- Also can create the menu files with buttons and overlays of user choice. There are some overlays that come with the program, but a user can create their own. Here is a tutorial about how to create your own overlays and how to name it.
- No help file yet.
- Still in beta
Input Files: AVI, DivX, XML
Output Files: DivX, XML
Windows 2000/Windows XP
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Feb 13, 2007
- A new submenu â€œNew project with wizardâ€¦â€ at menu File. A dialog appears where you can add the files/movies you want, select/preview/change the menus will be created and finally create these menus.
The menus can be:
The above menus are auto created but the user can change them. Also no need to change/modify any action. The menus are ready for play.
- Title menu â€“ A menu where the user select the title/movie want to see
- Chapter menu â€“ After select a title/movie the user can select the chapter to play and/or
- Setup menu â€“ At previous menu (chapter) the user can go to setup menu where can select the audio and subtitle track.
- A new submenu "Menu for Audio/Subtitles setup.." at menu Tools. You can use this to automatically create a setup menu for your file. This will work if the file has more than one audio tracks and/or at least one subtitle track.
- Added more options for the titles, chapters and setup menus. Also a user can save the settings there.
- Bug fixes.