Video Container Changer allows you to quickly change the container format to one of many popular formats, including MKV, MP4, AVI, TS ...
Video Container Changer is a GUI for FFmpeg that allows you to change the container format of compatible video streams without having to do a full re-conversion.
Video Container Changer supports many different video input formats, including MKV, MP4, AVI, WEBM, TS, MPG, FLV ... and can also allow you to change from and to any of these container formats.
In addition, Video Container Changer also allows you to change the H.264 stream level for increased compatibility. You can also limit the file size and duration of the output video.
Input Files: AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, RM/RMVB, SWF, TS, VOB, WEBM, WMV
Output Files: ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP4, RM/RMVB, SWF, TS, VOB, WEBM, WMV
Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2013
- New Added Features
- Duration for All Files can be adjust from Start to End.
- Individual file setting option Added.
- Audio tracks can be disable if want.
- Copy All Video/Audio Streams Added. (If FFmpeg has issues ,this will automatically disable)
- Improved DPI Scaling bitween 72DPI â€“ 144DPI
- Label Alignments & Display issues fixed .
- And Many Bugs Fixed.