Easy Subtitles Synchronizer (ESS) allows you to repair and synchronize .srt and .sub subtitle files. It is a free tool designed for beginners.
You can also download subtitle files directly from the software (via opensubtitles.org), as well as basic subtitle creation, editing and processing (split large files, remove tags, special characters ...).
Easy Subtitles Synchronizer uses VLC or Windows Media Player to handle the preview and real time editing of subtitles.
Input Files: SRT, SUB
Output Files: SRT, SUB
Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2011
- * Ability to download subtitles from opensubtitles.org (see how).
* Ability to change the audio track pressing Alt+T(only for VLC).
* Ability to pass the values from 'Adjust Tool' to 'Manual Synch Tool' pressing the >> button on 'Manual Synch Tool'.
* Ability to change the default video viewer using the 'Video Player Selector' for win 7 users (see how on UseOfVPS.pdf).
* Ability to clear the current video and subtitles files from the ESS (Main Menu>Edit>Clear All).
* More extended context menu (right click) over the subtitles' list in order to pass values to 'Adjust Tool' and 'manual Synch Tool'
* Supports VLC 1.1.x