This is the version history page for AVStoMPEG, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 13.2009.0622.0500 (Jun 24, 2009)
- Version 13.2009.0610.0000 (Jun 16, 2009)
- Version 13.2009.0416.0700 (Apr 17, 2009)
- Version 13.2009.0413 (Apr 15, 2009)
- Version 13.2009.0330.0000 (Mar 31, 2009)
- Version 12.2009.0302.0100 (Mar 3, 2009)
- Version 12.2009.0219.0300 (Feb 20, 2009)
- Version 12.2009.0205 (Feb 10, 2009)
- Version 10.2007.1223.2300 (Dec 26, 2007)
- Version 10.2007.1114.0400 (Nov 16, 2007)
- Version 10.2007.1015.2100 (Oct 16, 2007)
- Version 10.1011.1400 (Oct 12, 2007)
- Version 8.2006.1227.0500 (Dec 29, 2006)
- Version 8.2006.1221.2200 (Dec 23, 2006)
- Version 8.2006.1210.1240 (Dec 11, 2006)
- Version 8.2006.1205.0600 (Dec 6, 2006)
- Version 8.2006.1129.0426 (Dec 1, 2006)
- Version 8.2006.1126.0847 (Nov 27, 2006)
- Version 8.2006.1108.0306 (Nov 9, 2006)
- Version 8.2006.1106.0141 (Nov 7, 2006)
- Release Date: Jun 24, 2009
- New features
- x264 Parameter thread-input has been added
- MediaInfo v0.7.17 is used now
- x264 r1170 is used now
- MP4Box v0.4.6-DEV (build 1 – Jun 19 2009) is used now
- Some bugs have been fixed
- Some x264 GUI controls have been changed
- Release Date: Jun 16, 2009
- Please refer to this blog post for a full list of changes
- Release Date: Apr 17, 2009
- Bug fixes:
- QTSource: Avisynth script was not created correctly
- Last project was not automatically loaded in some cases
- New features:
- QTSource: File Open Dialog Window will now show m4v files, too.
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2009
- New features
- x264 encoder Presets integrated, and Windows shutdown option added
- SoundOut export separately added
- dfttest v1.5 integrated
- Scenes-List Filter: Show only Checked Scenes and Transitions added
- FFmpegSource updated to v2.0 beta 6
- Resize: BlackmanResize and Spline64Resize integrated
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2009
- New features
- x264 encoder integrated (x264 is included in the Full Setup, installation is optional)
- AVCSource together with DGAVCIndex integrated (DGAVCDec is included in the Full Setup, installation is optional)
- MP4Box integrated (MP4Box is included in the Full Setup, installation is optional)
- HistogramAdjust updated to vMarch.13,2009
- Reform updated to vMarch.18,2009
- and some Improvements and Bug fixes :-)
- Release Date: Mar 3, 2009
- QTInput/QTOutput Plugin v0.0.6 is now supported. The QTOutput part of this Plugin never worked correctly. Therefore QTOutput support has been removed now!
- MCBob v0.3u3 (new unofficial MVTools v2.x version) is now supported. MCBob requires MVTools v2.x.
- Deblock is not longer supported. It has been replaced by Deblock_QED v2008-08-18 (for MaskTools 2.x).
- All newly added requirements (MCBob v0.3u3, MVTools v2.3.1, Deblock_QED v2008-08-18, MaskTools v2.0.36) are included in new the AVStoMPEG Full Setup.
- Release Date: Feb 20, 2009
- If the user cancels adding a new scene to the Scenes List, only the last (incomplete) row will be removed from the Scenes List now.
- Sources Tab: If FFmpegSource Source Type is set to checked, AVISource Source Type is now automatically set to unchecked.
- Under certain circumstances the main window toolbar splitbutton menu item Insert Transition to Scenes List was enabled although it was not usable. This should be fixed now.
- MPEG2Source: d2v file parsing has been improved.
- MPEG2Source: If MediaInfo returned unusable value for FPS or Framecount, an Avisynth script was created to get these values. This requires a d2v file, which had not been created. The result: a MessageBox with an error message:-) This has been modified. If MediaInfo returns no values for FPS and Framecount, no values will be shown, but "-". The user has to create a d2v file anyway, if it is not available. After the d2v file has been created, the correct values will be shown.
- ImageSource: ImageWriter filenames will be created automatically now. The ImageWriter Tab has been modified. See screenshot below.
- ImageSource: ImageWriter saves image files, when the user assigns a new filter chain to the scene.
- ImageSource: If a new scene has been added to the Scenes List, the scenes list dropdown filter will now be updated.
- ImageWriter: Color Conversion before ImageWriter: ConvertToRGB24, Interlaced and matrix parameter values were not saved and not loaded. This has been fixed.
- Active Video Source listBox: The label Video above the Active Video Source listBox now additionally shows the amount of selected files.
- Active Audio Source listBox: The label Audio above the Active Audio Source listBox now additionally shows the amount of selected files.
- Scenes can now have only 1 frame.
- Scenes List context menu item Check/Uncheck selected Scene: If this context menu item has been clicked, the main window toolbar buttons will be properly enabled and disabled.
- Release Date: Feb 10, 2009
- This is a massive update. This new version contains new features and a lot of bug fixes, indeed to many things to list them here. It took a lot of time to get it altogether, but I think it was worth the work. If you like AVStoMPEG, please go to the updated AVStoMPEG Homepage and consider a small Donation. This is your chance to support and encourage me to improve this software.
- Release Date: Dec 26, 2007
- Please refer to this page for a full list of changes
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2007
- Preview Global/Project Filter Chain Presets without comparison (click one of the two new buttons in the toolbar of the main window)
- New filter category: FPS Conversions
- New filters added to Tab FPS Conversions: AssumeFPS, AssumeScaledFPS, ConvertFPS, ChangeFPS
- Avisynth Script Viewer can be started from the context menu in the Global/Project Filter Chain Presets lists
- Avisynth Script Viewer contains now a button to export the shown script to file
- new program icon
- some small Bugfixes
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2007
- Bug fix: When you overwrite a (Global- or Project-) Filter Chain Preset, the source parameters are saved in the preset ini file, too. This can cause problems, when these presets are applied to another source file.
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2007
- the registry is no longer used
- HD resolutions supported
- new Avisynth Plugins supported (FFmpegSource, SoundOut, AVSShock, FQSharp...)
- ability to save AVStoMPEG projects
- new preview windows
- CCEFront no longer necessary
- new scenes-list
- preview of transition-effects
- a lot more...
- Release Date: Dec 29, 2006
- This Update has a lot of optimizations under the hood and a few bugfixes.
- Release Date: Dec 23, 2006
- removed Layer support
- DGIndex is now integrated into the MPEG2Source Tab
- Reform, Crop, AddBorders: Preview now with Grid
- UserDefined, SubtitleEx: some changes
- SSIM support completely changed
- lot of little GUI changes
- as usual fixed some bugs
- Release Date: Dec 11, 2006
- ColorYUV, LimitedSharpen,...: some cosmetics
- ImageWriter: added all image types now (20 types): bmp, dds, ebmp, jpg, jpe, jpeg, pal, pcx, png, pbm, pgm, ppm, raw, sgi, bw, rgb, rgba, tga, tif, tiff), added matrix option for color conversion
- RGBAdjust: added Bias Offset, Gamma and Analyze options
- Deblock, SeeSaw, SPresso, SangNom, DeSpot, RGBAdjust: color conversions before and after now with matrix options
- BicubicResize is now Resize: BicubicResize (with parameters b and c), BilinearResize, LanczosResize, Lanczos4Resize, Spline16Resize, Spline36Resize, GaussResize (with parameter p) and PointResize now supported
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2006
- Now you can extract a frame from the filtered video and save it as a Bitmap. To do this load a source video e.g. with AVISource and click the button "Preview whole video" in the toolbar. In the preview window you will see the "Save Frame". A click on this button will save a bitmap of the current frame in your Avisynth-Script location (see the screenshots below).
- Release Date: Dec 1, 2006
- killed some bugs
- reorganized/revised some Avisynth Plugins
- added Tooltips to some Avisynth Plugin parameter controls, the HC-Encoder parameter controls and the CCEFront parameter controls
- added some parameters to the HC-Encoder tab (checkBoxes for Preview, Shutdown, Pulldown, LastIFrame, AutoGOP) and updated the built-in Matrix listBox.
- Release Date: Nov 27, 2006
- In this new Beta I adjusted a few things and killed some bugs.
- Release Date: Nov 9, 2006
- I found a few stupid bugs in the Reform and the Crop/AddBorders Preview. After I fixed them I decided to release this new version without these bugs.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2006
- Two new Avisynth Plugins are now integrated: Grid and Reform (both by V.C. Mohan). The AddBorders Tab and the Crop Tab have now a Preview Button. This is not a full video preview but a simple preview just to see the proportions of the current parameter values. The Reform Plugin has a Preview button, too.