Now you can get the most of your pc with "bipool Events". You can use it to turn off the computer after a long download. Or use it to run a program at a specific time. Possibilities are many. The user interface is intentionally kept simple. There isn't any hidden features. What you see is indeed what you get. Yet it's powerful enough to handle most common situations. The software also includes a help file and uninstall program.
Main features includes:
- Monitors both CPU usage and network traffic.
- Can set a deadline on activation.
- Takes a snapshot (jpg file) of the screen before activation.
- On activation, can shutdown the computer or alternatively, opens a file.
- Sequential shutdown ensures the computer will shutdown in any condition. (Win XP & 2k3)
- Can power off the display while waiting for activation.
- Real time graph of CPU and network that uses considerably less processor time comparing to ?Windows performance monitor?.
- Can be used solely to capture screen at predefined conditions. Great for remote monitoring of web servers.
Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows 2003
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2004