OwnMenu is a quick Blu-ray menu editor that allows you to quickly insert new menus to an existing Blu-ray movie via PSD file imports.
You can also insert logo video/splash screens, or change the existing menu so it skips straight to the movie, by-passing unskippable advertising.
OwnMenu is available in two versions, a free version with restrictions, and a full version. The free version only allows you to add menus when an entry and full menu already exists for the Blu-ray, the ability to add new episodes is removed and it only supports the import of m2ts clips (for which the clpi must already exist).
- Insert your own menu seamlessly.
- Insert new episodes.
- Add your logo video to start playback at the first.
- Playback the main movie directly without annoying warnings and advertisements.
- Keep all original features and interactivty.
- Support HDMV and BD-J mode.
- Load PSD file and convert it to menu elements directly.
- Build button commands automatically.
- Route button and build neighbour relation automatically.
- Support multi-page and button sound.
- Import m2ts file or raw clip file to create new episode.
- Excellent playback compatibility.
- Very easy to use.
This software has the following sub editions:
OwnMenu Free Edition<==
Input Files: AC3, Blu-ray, DTS, H.264, SUP, VC-1
Output Files: Blu-ray
Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Apr 9, 2011
- New: Add Popup Menu Off button type.
- Fixed: Subtitle is closed after audio track select from Popup menu.
- Changed: List the most common languages first for convenience.
- Some minor changes and improvements.