MPlayerX is a multimedia player for Mac OS X that can handle a wide range of file formats, with support for gesture controls, subtitles, YouTube support and Apple remote support
Picture, Sound Adjustments
MPlayerX is a multimedia player for Mac OS X that can handle a wide range of file formats, and a rich feature list.
MPlayerX is based on FFmpeg and MPlayer, meaning it will support almost all video and audio formats, without any reliance on external codecs and third-party software.
MPlayerX also supports gesture controls, allowing you take advantage of multi-touch support in Mac OS X to allow you to control playback using a swipe, pinch or tap.
Automatic subtitle loading is also supported. MPlayerX also has integrated YouTube support, allowing you to play YouTube clips right within MPlayerX.
MPlayerX also features playlist support, Apple remote support and more ...
Input Files: AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, OGG/OGM
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Jun 14, 2016
- Fix: pixelation when fast-forward or backword when using hardware decoding.
- Fix: some borken files makes the player to not hide its logo, even there is a video stream.
- Add SpeedMode.
- fix several UI issues in multiple languages.
- performance tweak and stability fixes.
Rate this software:
You have not voted yet!
Total Ratings: 1