LAV Filters/LAVFSplitter is a set of DirectShow filters and splitters. It uses libavformat, the ffmpeg demux library that supports almost all the common video formats
LAV Filters/LAVFSplitter is a set of DirectShow filters and splitters. It uses libavformat, the ffmpeg demux library that supports almost all the common video formats.
Currently, the list of supported and tested formats and features include:
- MKV/WebM, AVI, MP4/MOV, MPEG-TS, FLV, OGG are tested and will be registered for. Other formats can be tested using GraphStudio.
- H264, VC-1, MPEG4-ASP (Divx/Xvid), VP8 have been tested and are working well.
- DTS, AC3, TrueHD, MP3, Vorbis have been tested.
- Rudimentary Subtitle Support
- Stream Switching
Input Files: AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, OGG/OGM
Output Files: DivX, H.264, Xvid
Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Mar 8, 2023
- NEW: Added identification for spatial/immersive audio extensions (Atmos, DTS:X)
- Changed: More reasonable rounding for odd aspect ratios, avoiding issues with some video pipelines
- Fixed: Improved compatibility with some FTP servers
- Fixed: Restored the default channel layouts for 5.1 and 7.1 to the correct layout (accidentally changed in 0.77, causing some playback issues)
- Fixed: Some TrueHD files would not decode correctly
- Fixed: Clipping protection did not engage when using Integer output
Rate this software:
You have not voted yet!
Total Ratings: 23