Hybrid is a free multi-platform tool that allows you to convert almost any video format into the most popular video formats, including H.264, MP4, MKV and AVCHD/Blu-ray
Crop & Resize
Hybrid is a multi-platform, Qt based frontend tool that allows you to convert almost any video format into the most popular video and disc formats.
Output formats include H.264/Xvid/VP8 (plus ac3/ogg/mp3/aac/flac for audio) within container formats such as mp4/m2ts/mkv/webm, AVCHD and even Blu-ray.
Hybrid includes tagging, chapter, subtitles support for some of the output formats. It also includes a bitrate calculator, job control system, as well as the ability to fine tune x264 encoder settings.
Hybrid is available for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
Main Categories: AVI (DivX, Xvid ...)
, High Definition (Blu-ray, HD DVD, HDTV)
, Mac OS
, MPEG-4 (ASF/WMV, QuickTime, Real, VC-1, H.264 ...)
- AVI To Other Format Conversion -> AVI to MPEG-4 (AVC, H.264) Conversion
- Blu-ray/HD DVD -> AVCHD
- Blu-ray/HD DVD -> Blu-ray
- MPEG-4 (ASF, WMV, QuickTime, AVC, VC-1, H.264 ...)
- Video Encoders -> MPEG-4 (DivX, XviD, WMV, QuickTime, AVC, VC-1, H.264 ...) Encoders
Input Files: ASF, AVI, DivX, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, Xvid
Output Files: AVCHD, Blu-ray, H.264, MKV, MP4, Xvid
Windows XP/Linux/Unix/Mac OS/Windows Vista/Windows 7
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Apr 9, 2018
- x264: cbr signaling
- x265: only use radl with fixed gop size
- Avisynth: fixed TemporalDegrain HQ != 0
- Avisynth: QTGMC 'Very Slow' and 'Placebo'
- Subtitle: srt to ass
- Subtitle: srt overwrite styling
- Exraction: DGIndex extract audio from DVD
- Audio: channel count on custom downmix
- Vapoursynth: fixed d2v indexing call
- Vapoursynth: fixed Preview aspect ratio bug
- Vapoursynth: fixed f3kdb.Deband parameter names
- Filter: tonemap call when using ffmpeg (no Vapoursynth or Avisynth)
- Decode: use ffmpeg32 when converting to UT and filtering with Avisynth
- Jobs: crash when output name contains tool name
- Vapoursynth: support for MCTemporalDenoise
- Vapoursynth: support for PSharpen
- Vapoursynth: support for MCDegrainSharp
- Vapoursynth: support for EdgeCleaner
- Vapoursynth: support for TTempSmooth
- Vapoursynth: support for LSFMod
- Avisynth: support for DeScratch, DeSpot, DeFlicker
- Resize: Allow to crop uneven. Note that this will enforce a conversion to RGB or 4:4:4 which might cause a slow down depending on the rest of the filter chain.
- x265: support for 'extend-gop' and 'gop-lookahead' option
- Vapoursynth: Mac now supports the 'VapourSynth macOS Installer' (https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=173453). Special thanks to l33tmeatwad for his help!
- Avisynth/Vapoursynth: added 'Denoiser' option to QTGMC
- Vapoursynth: Santiag added more parameters for NNEDI3 and EEDI3
- Vapoursynth: more vsDaa NNedi3-Parameter
- Vapoursynth: disabling cropView when enabling FilterView and vice versa
- Vapoursynth: support DGDecNV deinterlacing and use native Vapoursynth filter mode
- Resize: Increase resolution max to 32768x32768
- NVEncC: not usins nvhsp anymore for HDR patching since NVEncC allows to signal maxcll/maxfall and master display information.
- Changed: 'ColorMatrix' now support Rec.20202
- Avisynth: SMDeGrain add support for prefilter mode 4 which uses KNLMeansCL
- Input: handling of mixed input, now 'mixed'-content will be treated as normal interlaced
- Automation: disabled automatic telecine/interlaced check by default
- Crop: use 'Avisynth' crop style as default
- Jobs: abort when time codes are used and inputFPS != outputFPS