Hybrid is a free multi-platform tool that allows you to convert almost any video format into the most popular video formats, including H.264, MP4, MKV and AVCHD/Blu-ray
Crop & Resize
Hybrid is a multi-platform, Qt based frontend tool that allows you to convert almost any video format into the most popular video and disc formats.
Output formats include H.264/Xvid/VP8 (plus ac3/ogg/mp3/aac/flac for audio) within container formats such as mp4/m2ts/mkv/webm, AVCHD and even Blu-ray.
Hybrid includes tagging, chapter, subtitles support for some of the output formats. It also includes a bitrate calculator, job control system, as well as the ability to fine tune x264 encoder settings.
Hybrid is available for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
Main Categories: AVI (DivX, Xvid ...)
, High Definition (Blu-ray, HD DVD, HDTV)
, Mac OS
, MPEG-4 (ASF/WMV, QuickTime, Real, VC-1, H.264 ...)
- AVI To Other Format Conversion -> AVI to MPEG-4 (AVC, H.264) Conversion
- Blu-ray/HD DVD -> AVCHD
- Blu-ray/HD DVD -> Blu-ray
- MPEG-4 (ASF, WMV, QuickTime, AVC, VC-1, H.264 ...)
- Video Encoders -> MPEG-4 (DivX, XviD, WMV, QuickTime, AVC, VC-1, H.264 ...) Encoders
Input Files: ASF, AVI, DivX, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, Xvid
Output Files: AVCHD, Blu-ray, H.264, MKV, MP4, Xvid
Windows XP/Linux/Unix/Mac OS/Windows Vista/Windows 7
View complete revision history
- Release Date: May 7, 2017
- rev 2017.05.06.1:
- input: workaround for latest MakeMKV changes
- general: minimizing folder path could result in an empty folder
- general: resolution restriction for blu-ray
- Vapoursynth: reset defaults
- Avisynth: reset defaults
- Avisynth: defaults for fft3dgpu, Flash3k
- general: forum link updated to forum.selur.net
- disabled console output
- changing max mpls playlist size from 50GB to 100GB
- log: removed details from log and moved them to the report since I'm annoyed of people posting the log and sending me parts of the log by email. (next escalation step will be to remove the log)
- Vapoursynth: VsSSIQ support