Hybrid is a free multi-platform tool that allows you to convert almost any video format into the most popular video formats, including H.264, MP4, MKV and AVCHD/Blu-ray
Crop & Resize
Hybrid is a multi-platform, Qt based frontend tool that allows you to convert almost any video format into the most popular video and disc formats.
Output formats include H.264/Xvid/VP8 (plus ac3/ogg/mp3/aac/flac for audio) within container formats such as mp4/m2ts/mkv/webm, AVCHD and even Blu-ray.
Hybrid includes tagging, chapter, subtitles support for some of the output formats. It also includes a bitrate calculator, job control system, as well as the ability to fine tune x264 encoder settings.
Hybrid is available for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
Main Categories: AVI (DivX, Xvid ...)
, High Definition (Blu-ray, HD DVD, HDTV)
, Mac OS
, MPEG-4 (ASF/WMV, QuickTime, Real, VC-1, H.264 ...)
- AVI To Other Format Conversion -> AVI to MPEG-4 (AVC, H.264) Conversion
- Blu-ray/HD DVD -> AVCHD
- Blu-ray/HD DVD -> Blu-ray
- MPEG-4 (ASF, WMV, QuickTime, AVC, VC-1, H.264 ...)
- Video Encoders -> MPEG-4 (DivX, XviD, WMV, QuickTime, AVC, VC-1, H.264 ...) Encoders
Input Files: ASF, AVI, DivX, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, Xvid
Output Files: AVCHD, Blu-ray, H.264, MKV, MP4, Xvid
Windows XP/Linux/Unix/Mac OS/Windows Vista/Windows 7
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Oct 6, 2017
- adjusted x265 colormatrix&co name changes