HamMultiPlayer is a software created to scan your directories (and/or drives) to find and display several media files in real time.
HamMultiPlayer Dual Display
HamMultiPlayer is a software created to scan your directories (and/or drives) to find and display several files in real time. It can be used to find, move, delete or preview any video/audio file. This is a "portable" software, this means that everything is already included inside the ".exe" (no installation, no registry keys, ...). It uses mplayer and MediaInfo Library to decode and display files (so it can play everything mplayer can play). Program size is very small : 13 MBytes.
Input Files: 3GP, AAC, AC3, ASF, AVC, AVCHD, AVI, DivX, DTS, DV, FLAC, FLC, FLV, H.264, MKV, MOV, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPG, OGG/OGM, TS, WAV, WMA, WMV, Xvid
Output Files: 3GP, AAC, AC3, AVC, AVCHD, AVI, DivX, DTS, DV, FLAC, FLC, FLV, H.264, MKV, MOV, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPG, TS, VC-1, VCD, VOB, WAV, WMA, WMV, Xvid
Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2017
- mplayer updated from r37875 to r37905 (http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer/).
- Updated MediaInfo to 0.7.92.1 (https://mediaarea.net/fr/MediaInfo).
- New : AviSynth Editor (Needs AviSynth installed) => See Options/Misc/AviSynthEditor.
- New : ".avs" scripts supported as source => Can be loaded and edited inside AviSynthEditor.
- External mplayer will not be copied if already present => faster startup.
- HamMultiPlayer now checks files properties to reduce program freeze.
- External Decoding : Only 'OpenGL ATI Output' seems to work with External decoders => Default.
- Single Mode optimizations => Now faster than before.
- FileNames display bug : Inside progress display => Fixed.
- Get Additional details : Abort control bug => Fixed.
- ListView : Now displays 3 colors : Yellow=mplayer input, Orange=AviSynth input and Red=No file.
- History ListView items can now be selected by double click and columns can be sorted.
- Previews background informations updated => Now displays informations using 2 colors.
- Options windows now have unique size whatever preview size is.
- WallDisplay : Mousewheel can now be used over any preview to move position independently.
- Bug : Reloading a "Big-Displayed" preview was returning to small preview state : Fixed.
- Bug : Using DualView and SingleMode on unloaded preview makes program crashing : Fixed.
- Several code fix and global optimizations.
- Embeded documentation errors fixed.