- Added code to ensure that forced subtitles
found in imported video files are also
flagged as forced in ALTERNATE file output.
- Fixed error where ALTERNATE_KEEP_SRT was
not working for MP4 output.
- Added lookahead to NVENCC command line for
slightly improved quality at a given rate.
- Fixed an error in which audio that must be
encoded could be wrongly kept intact under
- Added code to support using SubtitleEdit
to convert PGS to SRT subtitles, it now
converts about 6x faster than BD-RB's
original (internal) routine.
- Fixed an issue that could (very rarely)
cause BD-RB to misinterpret imported
video run length.
- BD-RB's installation folder now includes
Subtitle Edit v3.6.3 which is distributed
under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE, v3.
Note that it is a very useful utility that
can also be run independently of BD-RB as
a Windows application.
- Fixed an error in which importing may
(rarely) cause error exit when using
- Fixed a source of possible error that
shows as EXIT CODE: -1073741819.
- Added code to adjust for sources that are
improperly formatted and don't include
information for primary video on a DV
source. When it doesn't exist, BD-RB will
look for a DV entry and pull format data
- Updated version of x264 to v0.164.3075
- Updated version of x265 to v184.108.40.206
- Updated NVENCC to a newer version (v5.41)
- Other minor corrections and cosmetic fixes.