- Added a hidden option IMPORT_LIMIT_LANG
that ignores import of audio/video tracks
that aren't in your selected list (SETUP).
This can significantly speed up import
when a large number of audio/subtitle
- Fixed an issue that could result in slight
aspect ratio issues when padding a 1080p
image and then converting to 720p via the
- Fixed an error that could cause timed text
subtitles (in MP4 files) to not be kept as
SRT during import.
- Added two new hidden options for control
of Menus. MENU_PREVNEXT_X sets the screen
X position of Prev/Next. MENU_PREVNEXT_Y
sets the screen Y position of Prev/Next.
See HIDDENOPTS.TXT for more info.
- Added new hidden option MENU_PAGE_ENABLE,
if set to 0, menu page number text will not
be displayed on Quick-Play menus.
- Modified the VFR detection algorithm during
import to prevent unnecessary reencode.
- Modified the method for reencoding E-AC3
files that are imported. Some systems and
sources had randomly experienced channel
count discrepancies in the old method.
- Corrected code to adjust padding sizing
(when present) to accommodate resizing
an imported source when using NVENCC.
- Added code to recognize forced subtitles
during video file import, and set those
subtitles to enabled (by default) in the
- Updated MKVMERGE.EXE and MKVEXTRACT.EXE
with newest version (v60.0.0). Fixes rare
error associated with importing SRT files.
- Updated NVENCC.EXE to newer version 5.35.
- Other minor corrections and cosmetic fixes.