- Corrected an issue in which attempts to
encode secondary video with NVENCC would
result in another encode of the primary
video stream by incorrect reference.
- Fixed an issue in which --vpp-deinterlace
might incorrectly be used in --avs mode
during NVENCC encodes, causing an encode
- Corrected an issue in which setting a
FIXED_CRF (with the hidden option) and
choosing CRF for full backup encoded was
preventing "keep original video" from
- Added a workaround to an odd error that
can randomly occur in NVENCC when trying
to encode a single frame.
- Fixed an issue in which 30fps sources that
are being inverse telecined my still result
in a keyint (gop size) of 30.
- Reenabled the MULTIPROCESS hidden option.
Note: MULTIPROCESS is disabled when the
NVENCC encoding option is selected.
- Other minor corrections and cosmetic fixes.