- Corrected an error in which 3D sources in
SBS/OU output mode were not forced to be
encoded when the original was small enough
to fit on the target.
- Added a new hidden option. IVTC_1080p will
force inverse telecining on 1080p sources
that have a framerate of 29.97fps. Care
should be taken -- as this should only be
set when you know the source was originally
filmed at 24fps (23.976).
- Added a new filter prefix. "L:nnnnn". It
applies the specified filter only when the
M2TS being encoded is found in the playlist
specified by "nnnnn". As an example, a line
containing "l:00001Tweak(bright=10.0)" would
increase the brightness only on video that
is a part of playlist 00001.
- Corrected a "CreateQuickMenu(), 0000, 4020"
error that can occur when using a complex
font for a Quick Menu or Import.
- Fixed an issue in which reencoding audio to
ALTERNATE/Auto-AC3 from an Auto-AC3 (VBR)
source could result in blank output.
- Fixed an issue in which a 3D source feature
that is flagged for the base view to be the
right picture (atypical) was not carrying
over when outputting to a non-ALTERNATE
movie-only structure. The result would be
an apparent swapped left/right picture.
- Corrected a problem in which .SRT files
that had the same name (minus extension) as
an imported file source were not being
imported on containers other than the .MKV
- Fixed an issue in which selecting output to
3D/SBS for movie-only encoding could have
and unexpected impact on a full 3D backup.
- Corrected a problem in which variable frame
rate sources could, under certain conditions
result in out-of-sync audio during the file
- Fixed an issue in which the HDMV header on
CLPI files of AVCHD backups could be created
- Updated the included version of X265.EXE to
the latest release (v2.2.17).
- Updated the included version of X265-64.EXE
to the latest release (v2.2.17).
- Other minor corrections and cosmetic fixes.