- Added three more supported CODECs to the
import capability (HFYU, LAGS, and ULY2).
Automatic conversion to AVC will occur
- Made changes to the way VFR is handled
on import. Now it is converted, during
import, to CFR. Avoids annoying desync,
and makes handling much cleaner.
- Added new hidden option. IMPORT_VFR_FILM
(see HIDDENOPTS.TXT) allows you to choose
between importing VFR sources to FILM or
VIDEO (23.976/29.97 fps) rates.
- Added new hidden option. IMPORT_VFR_SCAN
(see HIDDENOPTS.TXT). Sometime MediaInfo
does not catch a VFR source. This option
tells BD-RB to perform a complete scan of
all frame timecodes in a source file to
look for VFR. Especially useful when you
can't get a file's audio to sync during
import because VFR isn't detected. It can
add a couple minutes to import time.
- Corrected an issue in which importing to
an existing import folder could result in
previous PSEUDO settings remaining even if
they no longer apply.
- Fixed an issue that remained in v0.50.21
in which a 3D source feature that is
flagged for the base view to be the right
picture was not carrying over when
outputting to a non-ALTERNATE movie-only
structure. The result would be an apparent
swapped left/right picture.
- Corrected an error introduced in v0.50.22
that forced VFR to CFR conversion during
- Updated the included version of mkvextract
and mkvmerge to v9.7.1.
- Other minor corrections and cosmetic fixes.