- Corrected an error in which BD-RB assumed
that all imported HEVC video files were UHD
regardless of resolution or attributes. Now
UHD will only be assumed for 2160p sources.
- Added a new hidden option NVENC_DECIMATE.
If set to 1, HW decimation is accomplished
for IVTC when using NVENC (rather that
forcing use of [slower] AVS for input).
Works well and fast for repeated frame type
telecine but not-so-much for other types.
- Corrected a sizing error that can occur when
importing and reencoding with NVENCC.
- Modified the parameters by which decision is
made to use original imported file as input
during encoding of PSEUDO structure.
- Fixed an issue in which including a filter
that only affects audio was still forcing
--avs encoding mode when using NVENCC.
- Fixed an issue in which the GOP keyint might
be set incorrectly in some circumstances.
- Added a safeguard that gathers the total #
of frames encoded and compares it to that
expected -- meant to catch premature NVENCC
termination that doesn't return an error.
- Corrected an issue in which imported files
with non-compliant framerates, or certain
types of conversion actions, might encode
at an incorrect framerate when using
NVENCCC. It might also cause TSMUXER to
error during rebuild due to a frame rate
- Added code to use UHD clips for blanking
when working with a UHD source.
- Added code enabling NVENCC to be used for
non-compliant source conversion during
import. This method is experimental and
can be enabled by adding a hidden option
NVENC_CONVERT=1 to BDREBUILDER.INI.
- Updated TSMUXER4K to the 2021-02-08 build.
- Other minor corrections and cosmetic fixes.