- Added code to do a sanity check on font
size settings in quick-menu and prevent
text from overflowing it's display area.
- Updated import procedures so interlaced
sources are handled better.
- Added hidden option IMPORT_ORDER_BFF. It
allows you to tell BD-RB to default to
BFF field order when importing. Care
should be taken with this setting.
- Improved some of the resizing parameters
associated with importing and pseudo-BD.
- Added a parameter to autocropping that
prevents heights that are not a multiple
- Added code to import routines to handle
EAC3/DD+ sources. Requires LAV Filters
or FFDSHOW be installed.
- Corrected a set of resizing conditions in
which IMPORT_PAL_TO_FILM did not work.
- Corrected setting for IMPORT_VFR_SCAN so
that it defaults to off.
- Updated the included version of X264.EXE to
the latest release (r2833).
- Updated the included version of X264-64.EXE
to the latest release (r2833).
- Other minor corrections and cosmetic fixes.