- Corrected an issue that could result in
blocky or distorted display during FF or
REW on full backups.
- Fixed an issue in which an imported source
(very rarely) might not have its frame rate
detected by MEDIAINFO.
- Added an "*" to the "HEVC" callout of the
stream display for sources that have HDR and
"**" for those that also have Dolby Vision.
- Changed the setting for adjustment/scan of
MKV during import. Should have been off by
default instead of on.
- Updated prediction routines for CRF encodes
to more accurately predict UHD output when
CRF is selected. Still needs testing.
- Updated TSMUXER4K to a more recent nightly
- Other minor corrections and cosmetic fixes.