- Fixed an issue that could cause CRF value
prediction to jump dramatically on the
final value when using One-Pass CRF.
- Added a fix that prevents encoding from
failing when attempting to encode multipart
sources to ALTERNATE HEVC that have the
ATCDelta flag asserted.
- Modified the file import mechanism so it
fixes MKV inconsistencies caused by oddball
muxing engines. It "prepares" (remuxes)
MKV files before attemping import. This
fixes occasional sync issues with audio
during imports of MKV. This can be disabled
via the "Import/Quick-Play Settings" dialog
from the SETTINGS menu (to save time).
- Added a new IMPORT_CONVERT_FORCE hidden
setting. Forces imports to be reencoded
(to AVC) during import (even when it isn't
- Added IMPORT_VFR_DISABLE as a hidden option
When set to "1", BD-RB ignores indicators
to the contrary, and assumes constant frame
- Corrected a rare issue that could occur
when performing file imports that require
conversion to AVC or VFR reencoding.
- Fixed an error in which ALTERNATE resizing
may not occur as specified on certain files
that have been imported into a pseudo-BD
- Updated the included version of X264.EXE to
the latest release (r2851).
- Updated the included version of X264-64.EXE
to the latest release (r2851).
- Other minor corrections and cosmetic fixes.