AutoGK Updates to Version 2.55
AutoGK is a integrated package for DVD to DivX/XviD encoding, designed for novice users
From the Author :
This tool is designed mainly for people who know very little (or nothing) about video conversion and want to create videos for their standalones or PC in a few clicks of a mouse.
Program features support of:
- DVD/VOBs(unencrypted from hdd), MPEG2, MPEG1, transport streams (including multi-program ones) and AVI/DV input sources
- XviD or DivX(5/6) output formats
- AC3, DTS, PCM, MPA input audio tracks
- AC3, DTS, MPA, CBR/VBR MP3 output audio tracks
- two audio tracks in AVI
- external (vobsub) or internal (burnt-in) subtitles (with support of forced subs)
- HDTV input/output resolutions(upto 1920x***) and frame rates (50/60fps)
- automatic crop and resize based on compressibility of the source to achieve best results
- automatic detection of input source: PAL, NTSC, FILM, HYBRID
- automatic deinterlacer and IVTC
- automatic split into CD-sized chunks for main video and external subs
To install the latest version of AutoGK, first download and install the full version from the first link above, and then download and install the update patch to update to the latest AutoGK version.
There is also a tool called Hidden Options available for download on the official site, which allows you to adjust some of the hidden options of AutoGK.
The official change log for version 2.55 is as follows:
- XviD bundled was still 1.3.0 somehow, which is updated to 1.2.1
- ColorMatrix filter updated
You may download this updated version of AutoGK here.
posted by: Jonathan M, 03:00 AEST, Tue October 9, 2007
posted by: Jonathan M, 03:08 AEST, Fri September 28, 2007
posted by: Jonathan M, 13:00 AEDT, Wed December 15, 2010
posted by: Jonathan M, 01:22 AEST, Sat August 30, 2008
posted by: Jonathan M, 05:30 AEST, Sat May 10, 2008