DIKO Updates to Version 2.40
DIKO is a one click DivX/XVid to DVD/SVCD conversion tool and it works with many other softwares to achieve the best quality and efficiency possible
DIKO is a one click DivX/XVid to DVD/SVCD conversion tool. It works with many other softwares to achieve the best quality and efficiency possible in this conversion.
- Encoding via One Pass VBR Size prediction fully integrated, using CinemaCraft Encoder 2.66 or 2.67, ou using 1 or 2 Pass VBR throught Nic’s free encoder QuEnc (bundled in DIKO installation package).
- Does automatically all bitrate calculation needed.
- Convert audio to 48000/44100 automatically if needed.
- Do automatically framerate conversions from 23.976 to 25 fps and 25 fps to 23.976, including audio and subtitles. This feature also works with 5.1 audio.
- Automatic authoring with user-created menu via linux ported DVDAuthor or leave video audio and subs ready to be imported to other authoring packages.
- Automatic DVD image creating via MKISOFS and burning via DVDDecrypter if dvdauthor authoring is selected.
- Creates switchable subtitles from commom srt and sub files.
- Join subtitles for originally 2-CD DivX movies on the fly.
- Stops if Q Factor is too low (over 40), avoiding bad quality encodes.
- Automatically checks and fixes AC3 errors via AC3FIX
- Enables pulldown flag via Pulldown.exe automatically.
- It can fully work in background.
- Do AC3 encoding via SoftEncode or MP2 encoding via BeSweet
- Full avisynth script support, comes with latest Dialhot Script V4 for DivX.
- Takes care of the annoying Softencode dying bug.
- Crash Recovey
- Available in many languages, including: Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Speanish, Swedish.
- Automatically splits in two CDs if needed via Kwag's DIKuncizer.
- Can makes a KDVD/KSVCD out of DivX using only Freeware.
- Best Resolution Finder: Finds the resolution more suitable taking source and media space in consideration (only available using with CCE SP)
- Supports SVCD/CVD/Fixed subs in KSVCD mode
- DVD support via D2V
The official change log for version 2.40 is as follows:
- Aften updated to 0.08
- DGMpgdec updated to 1.5.0
- DGPulldown updated to 1.0.11
- HC updated to 0.23
- ImgBurn updated to 126.96.36.199
- Fixed bug: passes box not readonly (darksoul71)
- Added "force" tag to prevent issues (weiguo)
- Now using MediaInfo to grab file info more efficiently
- DIKO log much more clean and organized
- Information textbox re-added on New Conversion window
- User can now double click to EDIT movie script and subtitle specs
- [GOLD] Dual Audio Support
You may download this updated version here
posted by: Jonathan M, 07:00 AEDT, Tue February 26, 2008
posted by: Jonathan M, 08:03 AEDT, Thu December 20, 2007
posted by: Jonathan M, 01:20 AEDT, Thu April 3, 2008
posted by: Jonathan M, 13:12 AEST, Sun May 18, 2008
posted by: Jonathan M, 04:39 AEDT, Tue January 8, 2008