RAD Video Tools are a set of utilities for handling video, animation, and sound data. It allows you to convert video from one format to another (eg. MOV to AVI)
The official change log for version 1.9s is as follows:
- Playing multitrack audio now takes about 10 KB less per track.
- On the consoles, made the FFT audio routines use pre-built tables to avoid the calls to the math libraries.
- Updated Bink to link with Miles 8 (the new Miles is awesome, btw)
- Added a hint in the docs to use --strip-mode=normal on PS3 when embedding your SPU images in a PPU object file.
- On the Xbox, switched to the new February XDK (which comes with a new compiler).
You may download this updated version here.