A multimedia player with a similar interface to Microsoft Windows Media Player 6.4, but has many more features specific for DivX playback.
A "HomeCinema" edition of MPC is also available with some additional features:
Playing back .MP4 H.264 encoded movies:
- Anti tearing option
- Jitter tests - In VMR9 renderless and EVR custom pres. mode it's possible to display a jitter curve using "Ctrl+J" shortcut. This curve show difference between the moment one frame was expected to be displayed, and the moment it was really displayed.
- Subtiles synchronisation
- Shuttle PN31 remote control support
- OSD (On Screen Display) - When video output is VMR9 or EVR, MPC can displays some informations on screen (remaining time, volume, audio track, subtitle, …).
The official change log is as belows:
- FLV splitter: Recognize ADPCM audio.
- FLV splitter: Recognize Nellymoser audio.
- MPC: Tweaked priorities in DirectShow source filter enumeration. Behavior now better matches that of GraphEdit.
- MPC: Remember active shaders.
- MPC: Added two sharpen shaders.
You may download this updated version here