This minor bugfix release is long overdue, but fixes several bugs and a couple of regressions in 1.6.15.
- * Added AMD64 versions of the frameserver and AVIFile frameclient.
- * Added .divx to file filter for video open dialog (although AVI files should be tagged .avi, dammit). [bugs fixed]
- * Fixed decoding errors when reading JPEGs with junk at the end of the file.
- * Improved support for working with video codecs that are configured to only output YUV formats.
- * Added more checks to script parameters for "resize" video filter.
- * Fixed gradient bugs in "smoother" video filter.
- * Added "png" file extension to logo filter open dialog; it has been supported for a while, but you had to manually override the file filter.
- * Fixed truncation in audio displacement setting that prevented it from working beyond ~35min.
- * Capture: Fixed crash when attempting to capture with both striping and segmentation (not supported). [regressions fixed]
- * Capture: Audio playback sometimes didn't work.
- * Capture: Fixed noise issue in resampler.
- * Improved accuracy of "box blur" filter.
Download it here
Credit: Savage News
posted by: Sean F, 18:26 AEDT, Tue February 28, 2006
posted by: Sean F, 19:59 AEDT, Wed January 25, 2006
posted by: Sean F, 20:53 AEDT, Fri January 13, 2006
posted by: Sean F, 19:45 AEDT, Fri January 6, 2006
posted by: Jonathan M, 00:45 AEST, Sun July 2, 2006