DVD2SVCD automates the complex multiple steps, and the very latest techniques, to back up DVDs to CDRs for later playing on a standalone DVD player (that supports playing VCD/SVCDs). DVD2SVCD supports all steps from extracting the video information from the DVD, to the final creation of ready to burn to CDR the popular .bin/.cue format files (CDrwin/Fireburer/Nero/others).
Difficult requirements like multiple audio tracks and multiple subtitles are all automated for the less experienced user. DVD2SVCD even has a NTSC to PAL conversion feature.
Input Files: AVI, DivX, DVB, DVD, Xvid
Output Files: BIN/CUE, DVD, SVCD, VCD
Windows 95/Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP
Version 1.2.3 Build 1
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2005
- Added: Now you can also convert AVI with AR of 1:1 (TV caps, DV). It's actually the same resizing algo as in the good ol' days of dvd2svcd 1.2.1 B3.
- Bug fix: Grande bug fixed in AVI to whatever when using the internal routines. If a chunk had a size of 0 it would stop demuxing the rest of the AVI fil leaving the audio incomplete. (Thanks to Nick and manolito)
- Fix: IMDB query is now working again
- Enhancement: All DVD2AVI and MPEG2DecXX.dll support has been removed. Only Donald Graft's DGMPGDec is supported (it is based on dvd2avi, but Donald has made tremendous improvements on it)
- Enhancement: Support for latest QuEnc, including special Matrix files
- Change: If you've selected DVD output and No Images, the files are muxed with MPlex instead of bbMPEG