This is the version history page for XviD4PSP, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 5.10.346 (5-Series) (Feb 25, 2015)
- Version 5.10.330 (5-Series) (Mar 24, 2013)
- Version 6.04.9384 (Oct 6, 2012)
- Version 5.10.305 (5-Series) (Sep 13, 2012)
- Version 220.127.116.1170 (Aug 27, 2012)
- Version 5.10.289 (5-Series) (Jul 6, 2012)
- Version 5.10.276 (5-Series) (May 15, 2012)
- Version 18.104.22.16892 (Apr 26, 2012)
- Version 22.214.171.12439 (Jan 29, 2012)
- Version 126.96.36.19977 (Jan 23, 2012)
- Version 188.8.131.5296 (Jan 18, 2012)
- Version 5.10.271 (5-Series) (Nov 9, 2011)
- Version 5.10.268 (5-Series) (Oct 26, 2011)
- Version 5.10.265 (5-Series) (Sep 30, 2011)
- Version 5.10.260 (5-Series) (Sep 1, 2011)
- Version 184.108.40.206 (Aug 9, 2011)
- Version 220.127.116.11 (Aug 5, 2011)
- Version 5.10.250 (5-Series) (Aug 5, 2011)
- Version 6.04 Beta (Jul 31, 2011)
- Version 18.104.22.16885 (Jul 21, 2011)
Version 5.10.346 (5-Series)
Version 5.10.330 (5-Series)
- Release Date: Feb 25, 2015
- (r346) Removed cfourcc.exe, internal code will be used to change FOURCC in AVI.
- (r346) x265: fixed incorrect bitrate restriction; added --max-tu-size key.
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2013
- XviD4PSP5 updated to r330
- L-SMASH updated to r501
- Added license docs\LICENSE LSMASHSource.txt
- qAAC updated to 2.17
- FFMS2 replaced by r722 Stable (http://code.google.com/p/ffmpegsource/)
- Short help for MT-modes was added to \docs
- Ukrainian translation was updated. Thanks to neoroman1982
- Filters and plugins updated with the last filter's pack from Tempter57 for AviSynth 2.6 (i3vzplugins_filtering.rar)
Version 5.10.305 (5-Series)
- Release Date: Oct 6, 2012
- Fixed bugs in AVFILTERS, was in 32-bit and portable.
- Updated DV presets.
- Update codecs, x264,VP8
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2012
- XviD4PSP5 updated to r305
- AviSynth 2.6 updated to 28.08.2012 (http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=148782)
- Added presets for x262 for formats TS, M2TS, MPEG2 NTSC, MPEG2 PAL and MPEG2 PS. Added codec x262 rev.2433
- Deleted folder \apps\mplex
- Deleted folder \apps\x264\cmatrix
- Added LAV filters version 0.51.3
- Installers compiler Inno Setup updated to 5.5.1
- FFMS2 updated to r712-2 (http://code.google.com/p/ffmpegsource/)
- qAAC updated to до 1.41
- VSFilter.dll (xy-VSFilter) updated to 22.214.171.124 (http://code.google.com/p/xy-vsfilter/)
- MediaInfo updated to 0.7.59+ от 26.08.2012
- MKVToolnix updated to 126.96.36.1991
- Updated ukrainian language. Translation by user Neopagan from ru-board forum
- x264 updated to rev2208 vanilla
- NicAudio.dll library updated to 2.0.6
- Filters and plugins updated with the last filter's pack from Tempter57 for AviSynth 2.6 (ga6xplugins_filtering)
Version 5.10.289 (5-Series)
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2012
Version 5.10.276 (5-Series)
- Release Date: Jul 6, 2012
- XviD4PSP5 updated to r289
- Some unused files were deleted
- AviSynth 2.6 updated to 16.05.2012 (http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=148782)
- avs4x264 (avs4x264mod) updated to avs4x264mod 0.8.0 (http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=162656)
- FFMS2 updated to r700 (http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1580046#post1580046)
- ffmpeg returned to r31763 from 16.01.2012 due to incompatibility
- bass.dll library returned to 2.4.8 due to incompatibility with bassAudioSource
- Installers compiler Inno Setup updated to 5.5.0
- MediaInfo updated to 0.7.58+ from 2012-06-11
- MKVToolnix updated to 188.8.131.529
- VSFilter.dll replaced by xy-VSFilter 184.108.40.206 (http://code.google.com/p/xy-vsfilter/)
- AvsPmod updated to 2.3.0, updated or added French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Russian translations
- Japanese language added to installer, updated Ukrainian language
- Updated changelog from MKVExtractGUI-2
- x264 updated to rev2200 vanilla
- XviD 1.3.2 updated to build 65
- Added qAAC 1.38 audio codec. For proper use you need to install Apple QuickTime into your system. Or find and download qAAC Portable and move it into folder c:\Program Files\XviD4PSP 5\apps\
- Four qAAC presets added
- Filters and plugins updated with the last filter's pack from Tempter57 for AviSynth 2.6 (flzhplugins_filtering.rar)
- MCTDMod.avsi plugin updated to 1.4.20 mod3.7
- Release Date: May 15, 2012
- Please refer to the official changelog, http://xvid4psp.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Changelog_eng.txt, for a full list of changes
- Release Date: Apr 26, 2012
- Few small fixes.
- Added padding filter(black borders)
- Release Date: Jan 29, 2012
- XviD coded used without libav interfaoe now, read/write unicode path for pass files and encode much faster.
- Fixed few crash types.
- Updated installer - all dependencies may be auto installed.
- Added 1:1 zoom button.
- Few small fixes.
- Added formats M2V and M1V.
- Release Date: Jan 23, 2012
- Fixed XviD encoding freeze.
- Added preset MP4 NVIDIA Tegra 2.
Version 5.10.271 (5-Series)
- Release Date: Jan 18, 2012
Version 5.10.268 (5-Series)
- Release Date: Nov 9, 2011
- XviD4PSP5 updated to r271
- Installer's script updated once again
- MKVToolnix updated to 220.127.116.112
- AvsPmod updated with latest version with some bugfixes for translation files
- Installer's script updated
- FFMS2 updated to r580 (http://code.google.com/p/ffmpegsource/updates/list)
- ffmpeg updated to r30823 (http://ge.tt/#2gBFf0x)
- VSFilter.dll updated to 18.104.22.16810
- MKVToolnix updated to 22.214.171.1248
- lame updated to 3.99.1 (Intel Compiler 11.1) (http://www.rarewares.org/mp3-lame-bundle.php)
- DGDecode.dll updated to optimized SSE version (http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=162920)
- Filters and plugins updated with the last filter's pack from Tempter57 (co33plugins_filtering.rar)
Version 5.10.265 (5-Series)
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2011
- (r268) Remove audio from the VisualCrop (Manual crop) scripts (like in r246).
- (r267) x264 encoding: instead of reading fps values from the x264 log, use internal fps calculation
after pausing the encoding. Internal fps calculation is less precise and will be used only because
x264 fps calculation is based on the time, elapsed from the start of the encoder, so after pausing
this values isn't correct.
- (r266) FFInfo: fixed a potential stderr buffer overflow.
Version 5.10.260 (5-Series)
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2011
- (r265) MediaInfo: changed the column size for MediaInfo log. In previous versions of MediaInfo the size was
32, in current versions the size is 40. XviD4PSP will customize this value to 35 (it can be changed in
the registry: HKCU\Software\Winnydows\XviD4PSP5, the key MI_ColumnSize - is for XviD4PSP and the key
WPFPlayer_MI_ColumnSize - is for WPF_VideoPlayer).
- (r264) x264 settings window: added "I422" to "Output colorspace" combobox (x264 r2081+).
- (r263) If there is no file opened, the "Filtering" window now can be used to edit the filtering presets.
- (r262) Reworked the way how XviD4PSP interact with AvsP. Removed blocking of XviD4PSP when AvsP is running,
because this blocking also blocks the encoding progress determination, so after 10 minutes current
encoding will be aborted as "freezed" (rep. by LonerD).
- (r261) Fixed the reaction on pressing the Delete key when the tasks list is focused (bug since r94).
- XviD4PSP5 - updated to r265
- FFMS2 - updated to r559 (http://code.google.com/p/ffmpegsource/updates/list)
- ffmpeg updated to r30053 (http://ge.tt/#2gBFf0x)
- x264 updated to rev2085 vanilla
- MediaInfo updated to 0.7.50
- MKVToolnix updated to 126.96.36.1997
- Library devil.dll replaced by non-unicode version
- Library bass.dll updated to 2.4.8
- Filters and plugins updated with the latest filter's pack from Tempter57
- Release Date: Sep 1, 2011
- (r260) Tooltip`s the "time of a life" prolonged for mostly all user controls.
- (r260) Added ability to auto select the audio track during the opening of the file (based on its language or ordinal number). "Audio->Decoding->Track selection", disabled by default (req. by Tyler).
- (r259) x264 settings window: highlighting as "inactive" for some user controls instead of changing theirs opacity (that was added in r245).
- (r258) Fixed FOURCC for HUFF.
- (r257) Settings for TDeint was changed (req. by Tempter57).
- (r257) Added QTGMC without doubling the framerate (req. by buffometer).
- (r257) Combobox "Framerate converter" ("Interlace/Framerate" window) now will be highlighted as "inactive", if framerate converter isn`t active.
- (r256) Added some warnings for DirectShowSource2 (it may hang when processing the last frames) and for FFmpegSource2 (interlaced H.264 may be decoded not as it should\expected).
- (r255) Some changes related to determination of encoding speed and estimated time.
- (r255) Added an option to abort encoding if there is no progress for more than 10 minutes, it`s enabled by default and can be disabled in "Settings->Global settings->Encoding->Cancel encoding if there is no progress for a long time" (req. by LonerD).
- (r254) For MediaBridge-preview was increased the accuracy of the frame counter.
- (r254) For DirectShow-preview added ability to use EVR for the output ("Settings->Player engine->DirectShow output").
- (r253) WPF Video Player: Added support for Windows 7 taskbar progress indication (enabled by default for Windows 7); added a catcher for unhandled exceptions.
- (r252) For MediaInfo window added checkbox "Wrap text".
- (r252) WPF Video Player: for DS-filters that used in the Graph added ability to show their PropertyPage; added a MediaInfo window.
- (r251) WPF Video Player: EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer) now can be choosen as DirectShow output; some other changes.
- Release Date: Aug 9, 2011
- To format preset window added Update source preset button - quick apply changes.
- Prefered codec pixel format added to format preset.
- Updated all format presets.
- To format FLV added presets: YouTube SD, YouTube HD.
Version 5.10.250 (5-Series)
- Release Date: Aug 5, 2011
- Updated codecs: x264, VP8, XAVS, avcodec, ogg.
- Added Speex encoder and presets.
- For format OGG added presets: Speex NB Mono, Speex WB Mono, Speex UWB Mono.
- For formats AMR, AVI, MKV, ASF, MOV, 3GP added AMR-NB/WB encoder and presets.
- x264 can encode to i444 pixel format and Subpixel ME Quality expanded to 11.
- H264 SHQ and Default presets expanded to better quality: 3 refs and 3 bframes to 6 and 6.
- Small fixes
Version 6.04 Beta
- Release Date: Aug 5, 2011
- Release Date: Jul 31, 2011
- Release Date: Jul 21, 2011
- Updated codecs: x264, VP8, XAVS, avcodec.
- Resize filter work with better quality.
- Multipart BluRay desync will be fixed for most of disks.