TSReader is a transport stream analyzer, decoder, recorder and stream manipulator for MPEG-2 systems. It supports DVB, ATSC and Digicipher® II extensions to the base MPEG-2 specification. TSReader gives the user the "big picture" overview of what's being carried inside MPEG-2 transport streams and can be very useful for finding errors or inefficiencies.
Input Files: TS
Output Files: TS
Windows 2000/Windows XP
Version 2.8 Build 46a
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2007
- Fixed a bug with the TechnoTrend DVB-S2 USB2 interface that created a c:\tsreader.ts recording every time the source module is used.
- Fixed an issue with all most Hauppauge source modules not working with 2.8.46 and added support for more Hauppauge interfaces and generic QAM-B cards.
- Removed the FutureTel source module. It was causing too many missing DLL errors and the DLLs required to fix this are quite large. The support package to make this PCI encoder work with TSReader are available as a free download at http://www.coolstf.com/tsreader/TSReader_FutureTel.zip.
- Some corrections to the ATSC TSID tables.
- Fixes for the HDHomeRun operating on HRC cable networks.
- The IGMPv3 joins in the UDP Multicast source can now be specified from the command-line. For example "22.214.171.124 email@example.com" would send the IGMPv3 join message to 192.168.1.5 for stream 126.96.36.199 port 1234.