0.5.0 Release contains various fixes to DVB-T2 PLP handling and adds T2-MI support.
This version contains mostly stability improvements and various bug fixes. If you previously had problems with some devices or other stability problems, it's recommended to try the current 0.5.0 RC version. Some of the main changes are:
- overall improved stability.
- bda.dev fixes/improvements should be compatible with more devices now.
- HEVC compatibility improved, some current HEVC codecs do not seem enough yet and might cause crashes or freezes, if you have problems try the LAV HEVC decoder.
- improved blindscanner interface
- better video stability.
- audio A/B channel selection button to the graphical status bar.
- scheduler conflict detection and resolving.
- signal analyzer and monitoring including a constellation diagram.
- some timeshift changes should make timeshift more stable.
- Improved MDAPI compatibililty and fixes.
Improvements and fixes to DVB-T2 PLP handling. Added T2-MI satellite support to the normal scanner and channellists. Improved snapshot support and legacy VMR7 renderer support. New iconset which now also reflects H265 channels. Internal channellist resources moved to images/resources (treeview, scanner and blindscanner). Compact list mode added to graphical channellist. Also various othe fixes incorporated along the lines of previous 0.5.0 test versions.