• Added Export to Vimeo at up to 1080p in the Free version.
• Added ability to right click a Group within the Content Manager and Copy/Move it to
• Added backwards compatibility for future versions of Lightworks.
• Added missing text from the Wordings file (Localization).
• Improved handling of incompatible projects with future versions of Lightworks.
• Improved handling of edit notifications to make them safer.
• Added new keyboard .prefs file compatible with Contour Shuttle Pro drivers.
• Added additional license panel on sign up that refers to existing tutorial material.
Fixes and Features in Version 12.6
• Fixed "Find bins" function not working if the bin is contained within a Group.
• Fixed timeline marker jumping to the start of the sequence when un-compacting a
• Fixed missing [F1] Import key assignment entry in the key assignment panel.
• Fixed only one clip being registered in direct to Bin Imports for Copy Local and
• Fixed crash removing the last entry in the Key Assignments panel.
• Fixed XML exports not containing the transition type information.
• Fixed incorrect import of FCP7 XML containing subclips.
• Fixed potential crash importing multiple files at once.
• Fixed crash importing multiple frame rate files into an Auto frame rate project using
Copy local or Transcode.
• Fixed export presets being saved when closing the Preset panel and not actually
• Fixed sorting order on the Bin list that appears when copying the contents of one bin
• Fixed export presets being created with the same name as an existing preset.
• Fixed incorrect audio playback on RED R3D files.
• Fixed Prints not playing video content after being inserted into an edit.
• Fixed FX settings panel not seeing the correct tracks on room entry.
• Fixed potential crash dragging a tile to an empty viewer.
• Fixed potential crash tracing an edit that contains subclips (Export of: AAF, OMF, EDL,
• Fixed Playhead jumping off screen when rejoining after a trim with an FX track
• Fixed incorrect frame rate being identified on .MOV sample files.
• Fixed bin names not being overwritten correctly when copying groups from one
project to another.
• Fixed ability to copy a group containing an empty bin to another project.
• Fixed incorrect display of Image Key effect when set to interlaced output.
• Fixed incorrect clip being opened when dragging and dropping from a bin set to List
• Fixed potential crash changing the varispeed setting on an edit that is not in Record
• Fixed incorrect "Audio rate" when importing multiple files into an "Auto" frame rate
• Fixed keyboard buffering overflow with nudging shortcuts.
• Fixed unfolded FX tracks on edits preventing multicam AutoSync working.
• Show progressive SD formats using allow_progressive_sd_export 1 config.dat
• Renamed YouTube export options on the Export panel.
Lightworks v12.6 Release Notes
• Fixed Console Play command keyboard shortcut returning the wrong play speed.
• Fixed viewer transport control buttons not working correctly.
• Fixed track shift on XML sequence imports from FCP7 containing FX.
• Fixed audio sync issues with 25 / 30 fps exports from a 24 fps project.
• Fixed potential crash changing tile sizes on compacted Multicam Bins.
• Fixed potential crash repeatedly right clicking the project browser.
Windows Fixes and Features
• Added support for Blackmagic Fusion 8.
• Fixed Matrox driver copy error on systems with UAC enabled (error message when
• Fixed issues with typing certain characters into input boxes.
• Fixed incorrect playback on 3D LUTs when set to 10-bit precision on the project card.
• Fixed appearance of Korean text within the application.
Linux Fixes and Features
• Added full compatibility support for Ubuntu 15.10.
• Fixed potential crash browsing to a location containing a corrupt JPEG file.
• Fixed segmentation Fault with OpenSSL 1.0.2 (caused a crash on sign in to the
• Fixed PNG image sequence exports being incorrect from an edit containing an image
Mac OS Fixes and Features
• Added full compatibility support for Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan).
• Added improved error logging to catch potential crash.
• Fixed startup failure due to AJA hardware being present.
• Fixed Tiles/Viewers getting stuck to the mouse cursor when pressing Stop during
• Fixed corrupt JPEG files causing crashes opening the import panel.
• Fixed panels appearing behind the video image within a viewer.
• Fixed panels appearing behind the video image after frame stepping using the
• Fixed Matrix wipe effect not working.