A new version of Xvid has just been released. This release fixes a couple of bugs, and includes a new tool called MiniConvert. MiniConvert is a small and simple tool that takes in, as input, almost any playable video format, and converts it to an AVI with Xvid video and MP3 audio.
You can download the Windows installer (for both 32-bit and 64-bit systems) for Xvid 1.3.2 here.
Changes since 1.3.1:
- Updated implementation of IDCT/FDCT to match error spec of MMX/SSE code
- Added "make info" to unix Makefile
- Removed debian directory from release tarballs
- Made multi-threading (pthread support) switchable at compile time
- GUI cosmetics
- Updated MSVC project files with seperate build configs for MFT-enabled binary