ConvertXtoDVD is a tool to convert and burn your movie files to a compatible DVD playable on any home DVD player
With ConvertXtoDVD, video conversion software, you can convert and burn all your videos and convert Avi to DVD!
Backup and transfer your movies to DVD and enjoy watching them on any home DVD player. All in one conversion and burning software.
This award-winning divx to dvd video converter software supports most video and audio formats for video conversion (avi, mpg, mov, wmv, mkv, ogm and more) and even handles DVD to DVD copy!
Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv, mpeg-1, mpeg2-, mpeg-4, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
Advanced file merging possibilities
Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more...
Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold
Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Boradcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
Multilingual support available languages...
Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
The official change log for version 22.214.171.124 is as follows:
- 0002187: [Bug] Cannot add an .SRT file to an input file from the file merger (wesson)
- 0002186: [Bug] v126.96.36.199: AC3 subtitles not converted (wesson)
- 0002185: [Bug] pvr file not supported ( but avs does ) (wesson)
- 0002184: [Bug] V50: Changing font size Subtitle causes ConvertXtoDVD to crash. (wesson)
- 0002182: [Bug] access violation when try to remove a subtitle from merge titles settings in build 50 (wesson)
- 0002179: [Unsupported file/stream format] With a few files --> Access violation at address 644A257B in module 'avformat.dll' (Regression) (wesson)
- 0002181: [Bug] Pressing CANCEL while ConvertXtoDVD scans input files will disable the cancel button (wesson)
- 0002180: [Bug] Access Violation, if you press to edit name, then press the X to delete the input file (wesson