TMPGEnc MPEG Editor lets you edit your MPEG files on the frame level without re-encoding for DVDs and Blu-rays.
- Edit your MPEG files on the frame level without re-encoding everything! Maintains original video quality!
- Write your edited files to Blu-ray Disc (BDAV) and DVD!
- High Definition Video importing straight from your HDV camcorder!
- Choose from over 170 incredible video transition effects between clips!
- Use the included VRCopy utility to import and burn video to DVD-RAM discs! Great for DVD-Recorder users!
The official change log for version 188.8.131.52 is as follows:
- Improved Validation system updated to support content-regulated network environment.
- Fixed In the Source Wizard DVR-MS importer's program list, pop-up information in the video list would not display correctly.
- Fixed In the Format stage in BDAV output mode, an error could occur when selecting the Dual channel mode in the Audio settings and then clicking on the Output stage button or the Smart-rendering analyzer button.
- Fixed When outputting more than two clips in MPEG format in the Multiple file output mode, the estimated remaining time could be far higher than the actual time.
- Fixed The progress bar in the Output stage now resets correctly when a new Project is started.
- Fixed Font size adjusted in the Clip editor thumbnail preview timecode display.
- Fixed Font size adjusted in the thumbnail GDI.
- Fixed When the deinterlace filter was active, moving to the next frame in the Clip editor required two clicks on the "Next frame" button instead of one.
You may download this updated version here