Electronic Arts is offering the first opportunity to take a ride in this arcade racing simulation game. This demo includes a Circuit track and a Drift track, three car models and the spiffy Autosculpt option.
Some of the cars apparently haven't even been unveiled in real life yet, and there's talk of how the game may use the PS3's tilt sensor.
Here are the minimum system requirements for the game:
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 (32Bit Edition only)
- Windows 2000 Professional Service Pack 4 operating system
- Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent) CPU running at 1.7GHz or higher
- 64MB DirectX 9.0c compatible video card (NVIDIA Geforce4 Ti/ATI Radeon 8500 or higher)
- 512MB RAM DirectX compatible sound card
You can go here
to download it.