Benchmark your System and More
Fraps is designed as a generic tool for DirectX and OpenGL games
In its current form Fraps performs many tasks and can best be described as: Benchmarking Software, Screen Capture Software and Realtime Video Capture Software.
- Fixed intermittent crash on XP SP1 systems.
- Fixed audio click when start of recording delayed.
- Added support for latest version of GameGuard (Maple Story, Ragnarok).
- Fixed capture speed on dual cores when CPU affinity has been user selected.
- Fixed audio length of recorded movies to match video length.
- Fixed screen capture on Dell 30" (2560x1600).
- Fixed problem updating 64-bit components under Windows x64 editions.
- Fixed detection of Monitor Mixer on M-Audio sound cards.
- Fixed mouse cursor not being saved when game running in 16-bit color mode.
- Fixed corruption in screenshots & video capture with latest ATI Catalysts.
- Fixed bug restoring sound input.
- Fixed animation on LCD after exiting game.
- Updated installer to NSIS 2.10.
- Added support for Logitech G15 keyboard LCD.
- Improved video capture routines (up to 20% faster on single cores).
- Reduced codec memory consumption in Movie Maker and Premiere.
- Added Alt key modifier support for hotkey selections.
- Fixed extended hotkeys triggering with numpad equivalents.
- Added video capture support for 1920x540 and 2160x480 resolutions.
- Removed FRAPSSEC log option. Superseded by detailed FPS statistics.
- Fixed What U Hear not being detected on some Creative cards.
Credit: Savage News
posted by: Sean F, 18:20 AEST, Wed April 12, 2006
posted by: Sean F, 18:35 AEDT, Fri December 16, 2005
posted by: Sean F, 19:53 AEDT, Fri November 11, 2005
posted by: Jonathan M, 17:35 AEDT, Sat March 4, 2006
posted by: Jonathan M, 00:45 AEST, Sun July 2, 2006