It can synchronize audio and video of movie. If the audio/video is out of sync, the program can help you correct the problem.
Audio Video Synchronizer can synchronize audio and video of movie. If the audio/video is out of sync, the program can help you correct the problem.
1. Open the video, compare the voice and mouse lip, or subtitle to sync audio/video. If audio is played before video, jump audio backward separately. If audio is played after video, jump audio forward separately.
2. Try several times, you can get a sync point. Add the point to the sync list.
3. It is better to add at least 2 points at the beginning and end of out of sync position of the movie.
4. Then calculate the audio and video's start time and end time with the sync points.
5. Preview the output video. If there is no problem, then start the conversion.
It supports the video formats like avi, wmv, mpg, asf, dat, vcd, mpeg. If extra decoders are installed, it can support more formats such as divx, xvid, dv, mkv, ogm, svcd, dsm, etc. The output video can be WMV or AVI. If you install more multiplexers/muxers, the program can output more video formats. So the program is a video converter also.
Input Files: AC3, ASF, AVI, DivX, DVD, HD DVD, MKV, MP4, MPG, OGG/OGM, VCD, WMV, Xvid
Output Files: ASF, AVI, DivX, DVD, MKV, MP4, MPG, OGG/OGM, SVCD, VCD, WMV, Xvid
Windows XP/Windows 2003/Windows Vista
- Release Date: Jan 5, 2009