A system monitor that compactly displays the usage, operating rate, and temperature of CPU, GPU, disk, memory, network, input/output sound, etc. in real time.
By displaying various information in process units, what is causing the PC to be heavy now? You can visually understand how much the burden on your PC is now.
As a desktop accessory, it has been evolving even now, even though some users have said that it is fun just to look at it.
Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
welcome donations and development support!
Version 0b178 Rev.3
View complete revision history
- Release Date: May 13, 2023
- [version 0b178 Rev.3 / 2023/05/13]
● Correction of freezes derived from 0b178
・【Important】 In window display processing, adjustment of two cases of exclusive control that cause deadlock, etc.
・Adjustment of layered flags for software drawing
○ Top process IO, NetIO
・Fundamentally dealt with the problem that the calculation in seconds is not displayed when it is updated in less than 1 second. Change calculation from integer to float.
・Make the lower frame limit on the setting the same as others.
● Dealing with the problem that a value outside the design range can be set when a numerical value is entered in the update frame setting
● In network IO, when bps is used as the display unit, the maximum value is not updated correctly, and an unintended reverse color occurs.
● Adjust motherboard reacquisition (under testing, unknown)
[Updater & MS Store Installer 0.6.20.0]
● Fixed a problem that caused directory creation to fail on the latest OS, etc.