A system monitor that compactly displays the usage, operating rate, and temperature of CPU, GPU, disk, memory, network, input/output sound, etc. in real time.
By displaying various information in process units, what is causing the PC to be heavy now? You can visually understand how much the burden on your PC is now.
As a desktop accessory, it has been evolving even now, even though some users have said that it is fun just to look at it.
Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
welcome donations and development support!
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Apr 11, 2021
- [version 0b168 / 2021/04/11]
○ Switching digital signatures
・ In addition to the last build of the old digital signature, the signature of the new switcher was made.
Includes the same binary program file. (test. *. exe)
● Fixed a bug that crashes when making a decision in a part of the number input form.
● Fixed display collapse of about page of property.
・ GPU-related readjustment such as operation rate calculation.
・ Fixed a calculation problem that occurs when there are multiple devices.
・ Readjusted the classification of GPU details and changed to display only the hit items in the node.
・ If there is room in the GPU details, the percentage will be refined.
・ Acquisition of temperature, fan, and voltage independent of NVIDIA and Radeon drivers on Windows10 1803 or later.
○ Hyper-V operating rate
・ If the number of cores is large and there is no width to list, only the total is displayed.
・ If there is room in the width, refine the percentage.
○ Sound analyzer stage 1
・ Added an option for the old mode in which the master volume correction cannot be written in the spectrum.
● Corrected the bar position of the network list in portrait display.
○ Date display
・ Fixed a bug that the lower part is chipped due to the extremely small size.
・ Added on / off of toggle display such as Caps lock.
・ Added a left-justified time setting.
○ Added an option to wait for a specified number of seconds until the network connection is prepared at startup.
○ Added an option to display the operating rate etc. with the taskbar icon.
○ Save the history of the setting file
・ Changed to save the duplicate as a history in the ini_history folder when the settings are saved.
・ Added a setting to specify the history retention period on a daily basis from "Setting 1" → "Others". The default is 14 days.
○ Almost all time counts have been changed from 32-bit 1 millisecond to 64-bit 100 nanoseconds.
○ Supports temperature acquisition of AMD's Zen3 Cezanne (Ryzen 5000 series APU).
○ Creating a 2021 version driver
・ Since new ones do not work in all environments, changed to automatically load 2013 and 2008 when they cannot be used.
・ Automation and consolidation of driver selection, abolished Win10 / AMD and SHA1 compulsory options.