This is the version history page for myTheatre, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Version 4.00.130 (Mar 26, 2011)
- Version 4.0 Beta-11 (Apr 1, 2009)
- Version 4.0 Beta-10 (Feb 20, 2009)
- Version 4.0 Beta-9 (Jan 24, 2009)
- Version 4.0 Beta-8 (Dec 25, 2008)
- Version 4.0 Beta-7 (Dec 18, 2008)
- Version 4.0 Beta-6 (Dec 10, 2008)
- Version 3.38.2 (Mar 16, 2008)
- Version 3.38 (Mar 15, 2007)
- Version 3.37.2 (Feb 18, 2007)
- Version 3.37 (Nov 26, 2006)
- Version 3.36 (May 26, 2006)
- Version 3.35.3 (Apr 12, 2006)
- Version 3.35.1 (Mar 25, 2006)
- Version 3.35 (Mar 21, 2006)
- Version 3.33.8 (Feb 9, 2006)
- Version 3.33.7 (Feb 5, 2006)
- Version 3.33.5 (Dec 23, 2005)
Version 4.0 Beta-11
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2011
- Many fixes and improvements made since last release.
- Fixes in device modules
- Added supports for AverMedia DVB-S2 CI card 3DTV.
Version 4.0 Beta-10
- Release Date: Apr 1, 2009
- IVR modes have been redesigned for easier use.
- add IVR mode with screen resolution. In this mode quality of video will
be as good as in simple non-IVR mode.
- fix: non-registered version could crash before 1 hour.
- some other minor fixes.
Version 4.0 Beta-9
- Release Date: Feb 20, 2009
- added support for Technotrend S2-3650CI.
May be CT-3650CI will work as well.
- fixed problem with EPG appeared in beta-9
- added display number in all sorting mode.
- (n)/(a) mark on sort buttons indicating number/alpha sorting.
It can be changed by second click on the same button.
- Option to copy Channel name to Provider name while scan
- Option to copy SID to Cjannel number while scan (Misc. Settings)
- Added "Optimize for NA" button into expert settings.
It sets scan parameters suitable for North American providers.
- cleanup code from old ANSI stuff.
Version 4.0 Beta-8
- Release Date: Jan 24, 2009
- Re-written procedures of channel lock and playback TS files
- new: added option:
Miscellaneous->Update Channel PIDs with every switch.
- some minor fixes.
Version 4.0 Beta-7
- Release Date: Dec 25, 2008
- fix: if multiple card used, MT couldn't choose correct card while
- fix: plugins couldn't receive correct channel names.
- fix: timeshift buffer file haven't been deleted.
- fix: shortcuts for favorite plugins didn't work
- fix: simple OSD info in generic mode didn't work.
- some other fixes.
Version 4.0 Beta-6
- Release Date: Dec 18, 2008
- fix: numerous problems caused by switching to Unicode support.
- fix: MyTheatre could stop responding while detecting CAM module.
- fix: Beta-6 couldn't accept registration key
- other fixes and enhancements.
- Release Date: Dec 10, 2008
- Beta program for whole public is open now
- Many changes since version 3.
- MyTheatre now is unicode compatible (except OSD) in file names, channel names, EPG, etc..
- More details about changes will be published on forum later.
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2008
- Added support for TeVii cards S400,S600,S420
- fix for SkyStar1/Nexus for handling some streams.
- Note: this is NOT summary of my work for one year. This is only hot fix for 3.xx version. Version 4 will be presented later which will include global changes in MyTheatre such as h.264 support and other features.
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2007
- Added support for Genpix and DVBTech 8PSK boards. For proper transponder settings please contact Genpix and DVBTechrespectively.
- BroadLogic cards now supported again.
- Added DishPro LNB support. (Choose "DishPro" in LOFSW field of satellite and correct DishPro LOF1/2 settings)
- some minor fixes.
- Release Date: Feb 18, 2007
- more Vista tweaks. Attention! Do not install MyTheatre into "Program Files" folder in Vista! Please install MyTheatre into foldersomething like "C:\MyTheatre". In this case everything in MyTheatre will able to work.
- Scheduled recordings in 3.37 didn't work in some cases.
- Release Date: Nov 26, 2006
- Vista support release
- several problems with Windows Vista has been fixed.
- Added Microsoft MPEG2 Audio/video decoders included in vista.
- Due to incompatibility of Broadlogic/VBox libraries with Windows Vista, support for broadlogic cards has been removed. Broadlogic users have to use MyTheatre version 3.36
- some minor fixes
- Release Date: May 26, 2006
- new: USALS support (hardware settings)
- new: Ability to choose audiotrack while playback file with multiple audio. Shortcut to change audio in Live, File and DVD mode is common now.
- new: remote control of Digiwave 103g now supported too.
- upd: update Technotrend Budget PCI library. new versions of TT Budget PCI cards should work now.
- upd: Generic Mode: when option "Optimize for wide screen" turned on, subtitles could be displayed beyond visible area.
- fix: VMR Mode: Video Width Fit didn't work properly.
- fix: more checks in Closed Captions routines against stream integrity.
- Release Date: Apr 12, 2006
- new: DiSEqC 1.2 support in standard SkyStar-2 driver. Driver v4.4.0
introduces native support for DiSEqC1.2/raw. Users of SS2 rev2.6x
have to start to use driver v4.4.0 if support for Motor/Positioner required.
Users of SS2 rev2.3 have to use one of old enhanced driver because
timings in new driver still aren't good and may cause problem of
working DiSEqC devices (switch, motor/positioner).
- new: multiple SS2 device support (starting from driver 4.4.0)
- fix: Spectral Inversion for Nova WDM driver couldn't be reached.
- fix: one bug caused sometimes MyTheatre to hang on BDA driver.
- fix: new source aspect ratios 16:10/5:4 couldn't saved into presets.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2006
- fix: v3.35 could hang on some BDA drivers.
- upd: updated SDK library for BDA driver of Technotrend Budget-PCI-CI and Hauppauge Nova-CI to latest found. May be it will improve CAM compatibility in its BDA driver.
- Release Date: Mar 21, 2006
- new: Added support for specific features of Technotrend Budget BDA
driver (including Hauppage Nova-CI) - Common Interface and DiSEqC
1.0/2.0. Please note, DiSEqC 1.2 (motor, positioner) not supported by
this driver (although there is function for DiSEqC 1.2). For DiSEqC 1.2
use WDM driver.
- new: dialog for Nova WDM driver settings.
It seems, Nova DVB-C requires Spectral Inversion to be forcely turned ON.
- new: settings for Modulation and FEC type in LNB dialog for future
expanding to 8PSK/DVB-S2 modulations. FEC settings is supported by
Hauppauge Nova(WDM driver), Nexus, and SkyStar-2 drivers.
It's better to leave Modulation and FEC settings in "Auto" mode.
- upd: Constellation (QAM) for Cable cards now is more convenient than
- upd: added LNB power control for cards based on Conexant CX2388x
chip. if by some reason other application turn LNB power off then
MyTheatre could fail to work.
- fix: Philips Sylt Driver supplied with MyTheatre didn't work with several
last releases of MyTheatre (Att: to Cinergy 1200 DVB-S users). Users
without DiSEqC may use BDA driver from Terratec site.
This WDM driver is useful only for users having DiSEqC switch, motor or
- fix: one minor bug in DVB subtitles.
- Release Date: Feb 9, 2006
- hot-fix release. Some debugging code remained in 3.33.7 which prevented to see subtitles.
- Release Date: Feb 5, 2006
- new: added IVR renderer aspect ratios 16:10 and 5:4.
- new: if opening file lies in folder video_ts then MyTheatre will assume this as DVD dump and will switch to DVD mode to play it.
- fix: sometimes recording could cause high CPU usage after a while
- Release Date: Dec 23, 2005
- fix: if string of Teletext subtitles begun with national character then this character hadn't displayed
- fix: lockups in IVR mode (found in v3.33.3)
- fix: shutdown in 1 hour if MyTheatre launched in file mode
- upd: ATSC version or AirStar should work now