From the Official Site :
The most important component of any DVD authoring system is its multiplexing engine. It should be flawless, and well tested.
The Premium version allows:
- Image compositing/resizing.
- GUI content mapping.
- Navigation dialog and command editor.
- Seamless joints between segments.
- Multiplex directives permit pseudo seamless branching.
- Integrated demultiplexor allows using vob files as source.
- EDL functions permit linear editing.
The Premium version is available to subscribers (Premium 10 subscription) of MPUCoder.com
This software has the following sub editions:
Input Files: AC3, BMP, DTS, DVD, SUP, SVCD, VCD
Output Files: DVD
Windows 95/Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Jul 18, 2007
- Fixed: internal demux of LPCM error
- Fixed: could create highlight without subpicture
- Fixed: multiple VobID, CellID, and name/rename entry text boxes were not acting properly
- Fixed: unable to demux dts streams