An Open Source application ideal for turning your PC / TV into a very advanced Multi-Media Center
Music (BlueTwo Skin)
My Tetris (MCE Skin)
TV (MetalMedia Skin)
MediaPortal is an Open Source application ideal for turning your PC / TV into a very advanced Multi-Media Center. MediaPortal allows you to listen to your favorite music & radio, watch your video's and DVD's, view, schedule and record live TV and much more. You get MediaPortal as Open Source software. This means anyone can help develop MediaPortal or tweak-it for their own needs. It's for free, just give it a try!
DVD / Video
- Support for various international TV formats including Analog TV, DVB-C, DVB-T, DVB-S and HDTV.
- Advanced recording options and Personal Video Recorder (PVR) scheduler to manage all your recording needs.
- Watch, record, and pause live TV using integrated timeshifting capabilities.
- Program guide based on the popular open source XMLTV project.
- Comprehensive list of tested and supported tv cards including usage of multiple tuners.
- Organize and play videos / DVD's in a way never thought possible.
- Customize your video library by actors, genres, year, rating etc.
- Use the integrated player or use your favorite external application.
- Automatically populates video artwork & information from IMDB.
Bundled with stable open source MPEG2 audio/video codecs, written by Media Player Classic.
Input Files: AVI, BMP, DVB, DVD, GIF, JPG, MKV, MOV, MP3, MPG, PNG, RM/RMVB, WMV
Windows XP/Windows 7
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Aug 5, 2018
We have released MediaPortal 1.20 Final.
Highlights of this release
- We fixed some issues with MadVR
- We fixed the issue where folder.jpg doesn't work properly with multiple subfolders
- We fixed the bug that crept into the MediaPortal 1.20 pre-release which led to running radio streams could not be stopped.
We added new functions in the following areas:
- MediaInfoWrapper - Remove VideoResolution skin dependence
- MyVideo Update UserGruops with rule after movie watched status changed
- MyVideo - Database View - Add the ability to delete video files from GUI
- Add #iswatched property to recorded TV **
- PIN protection for channel handling inside TV client
- Rework watched status of recordings **
- Rework MyVideo reset watched status **
** With these new functions you get a display of watched status/watched percentage in TV/Radio recordings (similiar as in MyVideos). Additionally, you may even reset the watched count to 0 (zero) if wanted. The skin DefaultWideHD already contains the necessary skin changes.
Along with the above items we kept consolidating our software.
For use Bluray with BD-J support, Java 8 must be installed. We recommend the version Java 8u151 in x86 version.
Download-Link : Oracle Download Website