4.2.4 available (7th March)
This is a fairly minor release, rolling the patches posted for 4.2.3 into the main release, plus a couple of other minor fixes and improvements.
- fixed an issue with editing the channel mapping on channels using XMLTV over http
- improved resilience to handling garbage in the stream. Previously would crash for some reception gitches.
- added workaround for recent issues with one of the IPTV provider
- fixed a security issue on the Search screen
- updated kodi API to include previous playback info for in-progress recordings
- improvements for detecting season/episode numbers in the description of DVB EPG listings.
- fixed an issue where UK freeview/freesat could generate an invalid listing, which could later cause issues when viewing a recording made from that show
- fixed issue with right clicking during playback on a client PC
- fixed issue where sometimes viewing the details of a channels wouldn't select the existing schedules direct EPG mapping.
- fixed issue with artwork language preference not being saved
- fixed an issue with artwork when year was present in show titles (from DVB EPG etc).
- fixed a couple issues to do with EPG-Based slipping over HTTP
- fixed issue that could sometimes lead to live tv slip files being left behind after streaming to Kodi.