4.0.5 available (8th Dec)
This is a fairly small incremental release over 4.0.4, but there is a few changes I'd like to get out there soon rather than later.
- add support for .ts playback with cinema style resolutions such 1.85:1 and 2.39:1
- fixed issue where there could be a disruption or repeating of content where overlapping recordings were happening on a tuner.
- IPTV ondemand streams now shown in a new OnDemand screen, rather than in the TV Guide 'All Channels' list.
- fixed issue where NextPVR could freeze during playback and crash
- fixed issue that could cause nrecord.exe to crash while stopping a recording.
- fixed issue where bottom of H.264 video frames couple be corrupt
- fixed issue where video could suddenly start playing back in fastforward style
- fixed issue with client/server mode that could cause corruption during playback of recordings.
- added support for importing IPTV channels from providers that use a .gz file for their xmltv url
- added support for chunked encoding, used for http tranfers by some IPTV providers
- fixed issue where ampersand character in provider name would cause digital channels to not show during scan of that frequency
- fixed issue that could cause some channels to have no icon in web and kodi
- fixed issue where radio wouldn't play from web app or iOS app.