Klear is a graphical TV viewer with an integrated recording system for Linux.
It's designed as a DVB desktop application with all common features. A clear, nifty and feature rich DVB viewer and recorder for your desktop machine. And it's absolutely free (GPL)!
- DVB Playback
- DVB Video and Radio support
- Internal (and player-independant) Tuner for DVB-T, DVB-C and DVB-S
- Timeshifting with 'save-back capability'
- full featured scheduled recording
- live-recording system
- EPG with connection to the recording system
- Full teletext/videotext support
- OSD system
- nifty GUI with fullscreen and minimal mode
- screenshot capability with different formats
- integrated deinterlacing filters
- Audio-muting and integrated soft-mixer
- complete graphical configuration system
- KDE kicker integration
- recording formats: MPEG TS (raw) and MPEG PES (realtime conversion)
- free keybindings for hotkeys
- Multilanguage support
Input Files: DVB
Output Files: TS
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2006
- Full teletext support and some more fixes