Kdenlive is a non linear video editor for the KDE environment running on Linux.
It is based on the MLT video framework which relies on the FFMPEG project.
Input Files: AVI, DV, MP3, MPG, OGG/OGM, VOB, WAV
Output Files: DV, MPG, VOB
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Jul 14, 2017
- The last point release of the 17.04 cycle is out with crash and compilation fixes and minor interface improvements:
- Fix crash on importing multistream clip. Commit. Fixes bug #381584
- Fix crash when creating proxies – real issue not yet fixed. Commit. See bug #381738
- Fix compile (gcc7). Commit. Fixes bug #379688
- Show info on MLT found by CMake. Commit.
- Non-portable flag, let build system handle it. Commit.
- Windows icons are delivered in icontheme.rcc. Commit.
- Fix compilation. Commit.
- Fix custom profile not found on creation. Commit.
- Fix loop zone. Commit. Fixes bug #378813. Fixes bug #381146
- In comparison to previous versions this was the least exciting development cycle, in terms of new features, since all focus has been on the code refactoring which will bring more stability and new features. Don’t miss the next Café to keep track on the progress and share your thoughts if you like.