Kdenlive is a non linear video editor for the KDE environment running on Linux.
It is based on the MLT video framework which relies on the FFMPEG project.
Input Files: AVI, DV, MP3, MPG, OGG/OGM, VOB, WAV
Output Files: DV, MPG, VOB
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2017
- Kdenlive 16.12.3 is out
- The last release of the 16.12 branch brings a few, but important improvements, like fixing a couple of crashes and avoiding a possible corruption as well as a overnight render bug along with other minor stability improvements. All in all 16.12 was a great release and the best is still to come.
- We continue our focused effort in the timeline refactoring which will bring professional grade tools, stay tuned for more info on that soon!
- Bug fixes:
- Fix crash & corruption on dragging multiple clips in timeline, fix thread warning on monitor refresh. Commit.
- Avoid possible profile corruption with xml producer. Commit. See bug #371189
- Avoid relying on xml to clone a clip. Commit. See bug #377255
- Src/dvdwizard/dvdwizardmenu.cpp: do not show “grid” in output. Commit. Fixes bug #377256
- Src/dvdwizard/dvdwizard.cpp: fix file loading in slotLoad. Commit. Fixes bug #377254
- Fix Render Widget’s file dialog not working correctly. Commit. Fixes bug #371685
- Fix render job duration when past midnight. Commit. Fixes bug #372370
- Fix Bin Effect reset. Commit. Fixes bug #376494
- Fix unnecessary refresh of tools when selecting titler item. Commit.
- Fix fadeouts re-appearing on clip cut+resize. Commit.