Music, photos and video YOUR way -- all from a single software program! Connect your PC to your home entertainment hardware and control it all with a remote! Load your music on your iPod while you watch TV! All with one easy-to-use program -- MEDIA CENTER!
Make your media part of your digital lifestyle:
Copy music from MEDIA CENTER to a portable digital audio player or move digital camera photos into MC's powerful image library. Make a CD of music for your car. Record your favorite shows and watch them on your TV. More than one soundcard? Play different music simultaneously in different rooms. MC's Media Server can even stream your music to your PC at work!
Organize your images:
The main image screen, showing thumbnails of digital camera images. An optional properties page can be opened to show details about each image.
A unique full screen mode. This customizable view is designed for browsing your media on a monitor or TV from across the room. Type is enlarged and navigation is simplified for easy use with a remote device.
Mobilize your tunes:
MC supports more hardware players than any other application. Now you can synchronize your library with your Apple iPod or one of many supported devices
Download a 30-day trial version of J. River Media Center
Release Date: Aug 16, 2019
1. Fixed: The socket write timeout that was being set to the duration of a track from 25.0.86 has been removed (default is now 86400 secs) because it was causing issues with rendering devices that had paused playback and that pulled the entire track in one request.
1. Changed: Typed navigation would scroll the list all the way to the left instead of just scrolling vertically.
2. Changed: Nested the Streaming Theater View items under "Radio" and "Stations".
1. NEW: Made the import from iTunes library import the playlists as well (to an iTunes playlist group).
2. Changed: Made the import from iTunes library get ratings.
3. Fixed: Playback/PlayRadioJRiver would return a failure code when playing a Radio JRiver station (instead of success).
4. Changed: Made the "Streaming" Theater View item no longer load files until hitting enter (to play, etc.).
5. NEW: Streaming in Theater View also shows JRiver Cloudplay playlists.