1. Fixed: Some DVB-T HD channels (HEVC/H.265) could not be played live, nor could jtv recordings of them be played.
2. Change: Additional changes to avoid putting CableCARD tuners in "Undefined" state erroneously.
3. Fixed: When a TV device failed to initialize or failed to start recording, the state of the tuner could be stuck in "initializing" or "undefined".
4. Fixed: Recent changes in Manage TV Channels tool messed up checkbox clicking (Favorite or Hidden) in the channel list.
1. Changed: Minor change in how television time-shifting folder length is shortened as introduced in build 106.
2. Changed: Updated the TheTVDB integration to the v2 TheTVDB API.
3. Changed: The Buy menu now includes current prices of products (USD currency).
4. Fixed: "Tagging error" popup when television recording in jtv with long file path finished.
5. Fixed: Thumbnailing failed for JTV television recordings with long file paths.
6. NEW: If an EPG program contains an image file URL, MC will download and save the image locally after recording the program.
7. Fixed: Keyboard searches/navigation within report controls did not support space characters because of a conflict with the space-bar accelerator key Play/Pause functionality. Now a space is supported as long as it's not the first character in the search string.
1. Fixed: Television time-shifting files with long file paths were not cleaned after time-shifting/recording sessions ended.
2. Fixed: Cleanup time-shifting folders tool could not clean up files with long file paths.
3. Fixed: Media Center might not have output 32 channels reliably.
4. Fixed: A bug in television time-shifting index file handling that caused problems when show names were super long.
5. Fixed: "Rename, Move, & Copy file" did not format new file name correctly for files with long file paths.
6. Fixed: JTV files could not be renamed or copied correctly if they had long file paths.
7. Changed: Folder name length of television time-shifting folder (for each time-shifting or recording session) is limited to 50 characters or fewer, to reduce the chance of having super long jtv file paths (some TV show's name field may be over 100 characters long).
8. Fixed: The Full Screen Monitor option in the Tree & View properties was not showing a list of monitors.
9. Changed: On the help menu, added a sub-menu to the "Buy" option that contains the single platform option along with the Master license option.