1. Fixed: DVB channel scanning missed a lot of channels in recent builds.
2. Fixed: Clicking on a file in the list wouldn't play it because of change #7 from 25.0.51.
1. Changed: Switched the order of the displayed information in the toolbar so the order matches between single file and multiple file selection.
2. NEW: When turning lyrics on, they will be looked up for the current file if it has no lyrics.
3. Changed: If lyrics display is on, each track will lookup lyrics as it is played if it doesn't already have lyrics.
4. NEW: Added an option to "Automatically clean up time-shifting folders daily".
5. Changed: The Cloudplay web page is now directly accessed from the Cloudplay item in the main tree. It used to be under the Playlists node in the tree.
6. Changed: Downloaded Cloudplay playlists now show up in playlist group 'Cloudplay Playlists' rather than simply 'Cloud'.
7. NEW: Cloudplay users can now quickly view the playlists they have liked.
1. NEW: Added a play Radio JRiver MCWS call.
2. NEW: Added play Radio JRiver toolbar buttons.
3. Changed: The new stream analyzer to determine the playback type no longer runs on URLs.
4. Changed: Made the bitrate in the player window padded so it's about the same width when switching to and from 1000.
1. Fixed: The image tooltip in the player window could be a little touchy about showing.
2. Changed: The new threaded library tools are shown by reporter and properly stopped on shutdown.
3. Changed: Updated to Monkey's Audio 4.77.
4. NEW: Added the MCWS function Playlist/Rename to rename a playlist.
5. NEW: Added a mechanism to detect file types by something other than extension. Started by making MP4 inside MP3 work nicely.
6. Changed: Thumbnail text is top aligned instead of vertically centered.
7. Changed: Playing a filename that didn't resolve would play the current files intead of showing a failure message.
8. Fixed: Playback of WavPack DSD files in DoP mode did not work reliably.
1. Changed: Updated the Korean translation (thanks Junghwan).
2. Changed: Updated Italian translation (thanks matteo e massimo).
3. NEW: Added the right-click option to the player "Left Align Image".
4. Changed: German translation updated (thanks ByteStar).
5. Changed: Better error messaging in OpenCABLE TV channel playback. In particular, if one plays a channel that the cable company does not serve, a proper error message may be displayed. The behavior depends on which tuner device is used. HDHomeRun Prime will return error message while Ceton InfiniTV may not.
6. Changed: Updated to Monkey's Audio 4.75.
7. NEW: When doing mouse over the new cover art image in the player window, the full artwork will be shown in the tooltip.
8. Changed: Any channels above 8 are just ignored by MC (instead of causing playback to fail).