1. NEW: Added right-click menu on "Television" branch in the left pane in Standard view. This allows a quicker way of accessing some of the TV options, such as "Manage Devices", "Manage Channels", etc.
2. Fixed: Changing TV tuner device order (in "Manage Devices") might not take effect until MC restarted.
3. Fixed: Selecting the Television view in the tree and refreshing would no longer have the item selected.
4. NEW: Animated GIF image support
5. Fixed: When MC was closed while an OTA EPG scanning was going on a confirmation was not shown.
6. NEW: The search box includes the names of playlists saved in the database and will switch to the playlist when it is selected.
7. NEW: The base path of the Rename, Move, & Copy Files dialog is a combobox that remembers the last entered paths.
8. Fixed: When the user changed EPG loading schedule, the change might not immediately take effect until the next previously scheduled silent loading was executed.
9. Fixed: Thunderstorm checkbox text wasn't readable.
10. Fixed: File tagging following CD ripping wasn't working.
1. Changed: Updated Greek translation (thanks Panagiotis).
2. NEW: Redesigned Manage TV Channels window. Preferred Tuners and XMLTV Identifier fields are moved to the channel list and are in-place editable.
3. Changed: Updated Slovak translation (thanks Peter Lukac).
4. Changed: The group names in the tag window will be translatable.
5. Changed: Updated French translation (thanks p.v.).
6. Fixed: A possible memory issue in the 64-bit builds.
7. Fixed: Adding linked tracks to Playing Now didn't always work properly.
8. NEW: Added the shortcut Ctrl+, and Ctrl+. to switch to the previous and next track (useful during tagging).
9. NEW: Added clickable media type icons to PlayPower list of control sequence actions. Simpler to set the media types each action applies to.
1. Fixed: When using the audio Convert Format tool to convert from files that don't support tags (e.g. wav/aif when tag option is de-selected), the metadata in the database did not get added to the new file.
2. Fixed: Doing a Rename, Move, & Copy Files with no boxes checked on a file would make the program show a tagging error message.
3. Changed: The Wave format encoder now supports a configuration dialog to set whether or not tags are to be stored in the Wave file. Previously this was only available from the 'Advanced / Configure Input Plugin' option selection on the Audio options dialog.
4. NEW: OSD "Lip Sync" adjustment.
5. NEW: Added MCCommand MCC_PLAYBACK_ENGINE_VIDEO_LIPSYNC_ZONE (28044) for adjusting lip sync and saving the result in zone setting (instead of saving in individual file). Keyboard shortcuts CTRL+SHIFT+COMMA, CTRL+SHIFT+PERIOD, and CTRL+SHIFT+SLASH, are associated with this command.
6. NEW: On "Manage TV Channels", the first two columns ("Channel" and "Channel #") can be in-place edited.
7. Changed: FormatNumber(...) allows trailing zeroes on decimals (previously it would crop them).
8. Fixed: Starting image playback of a single image with the 2D image viewer could immediately switch to the next track.
9. Fixed: With the 2D image viewer, the playback information about total time and time elapsed would not show.
10. NEW: Added MCWS call to get URL of an Engen server which has been configured in Media Center and check if it's alive. Example: http://localhost:52199/MCWS/v1/Engen/ServerLocation
11. Fixed: Scheduled tasks Engen component was not showing actions that could be performed on devices, such as TurnOn, TurnOff, etc.
12. NEW: PlayPower actions can now operate on specific selectable media types. You can select one or more applicable media types for each action. Previously only Audio media types would work.
13. NEW: Made Ctrl+G toggle the tree state between collapsed and expanded instead of only collapsing.
14. NEW: When TV recordings are to be deleted, "Remove From Library", and, if the format is TS, "Send to Recycling Bin" are offered in addition to "Delete Files permanently" in the confirmation dialog.
15. Fixed: Several bugs in the TheaterView Lighting plugin, including the "All On" and "All Off" commands not working reliably.
16. Changed: The TheaterView Lighting plugin configuration dialog now verifies the presence of an Engen server rather than blindly trying to use whatever is entered for a URL.
17. NEW: The 'Connect' button on the wr.jriver.com/<accesskey> web page works with Panel.
18. NEW: Panel - The Engen button will only appear if the Engen server is running.
19. Changed: Panel - The Engen button will now redirect the user to the Engen server URL set in Media Center, instead of using the current URL and changing the port.
20. Changed: Panel - On certain screen resolutions, the progress bar is replaced with the volume bar.
21. Changed: Panel - Made some adjustments to the font for cover folders on larger screens, and truncated the text.
22. Fixed: Panel - Restored returning to the top of the page on a page change.
23. Changed: In the PlayPower configuration dialog, the list of control steps for a zone now includes icons indicating which media types the step applies to.