Music, photos and video YOUR way -- all from a single software program! Connect your PC to your home entertainment hardware and control it all with a remote! Load your music on your iPod while you watch TV! All with one easy-to-use program -- MEDIA CENTER!
Make your media part of your digital lifestyle:
Copy music from MEDIA CENTER to a portable digital audio player or move digital camera photos into MC's powerful image library. Make a CD of music for your car. Record your favorite shows and watch them on your TV. More than one soundcard? Play different music simultaneously in different rooms. MC's Media Server can even stream your music to your PC at work!
Organize your images:
The main image screen, showing thumbnails of digital camera images. An optional properties page can be opened to show details about each image.
A unique full screen mode. This customizable view is designed for browsing your media on a monitor or TV from across the room. Type is enlarged and navigation is simplified for easy use with a remote device.
Mobilize your tunes:
MC supports more hardware players than any other application. Now you can synchronize your library with your Apple iPod or one of many supported devices
Download a 30-day trial version of J. River Media Center
Release Date: Jul 23, 2017
1. Changed: Removed the "experimental" tag from the SoX option.
2. Fixed: When playing a music channel on an OpenCable tuner (such as a Comcast Music Choice channel) on a client, MC went into a long buffering pause shortly after playback started, and would not resume for a long time unless intervened by user.
3. Changed: Switched the DSP Analyzer's fall off back to the way it used to be.
4. Changed: Shortened the amount of video data that MC buffers when seek is performed, or when buffering is needed otherwise, on a music channel (such as Comcast Music Choice) on a TV tuner.
5. Changed: Made Theater View searching for sidecar files include any file named FanArt with an image extension.