1. Fixed: Editing Custom Website Entries in the Streaming section did not work.
2. NEW: Media Center can now read video tags written in Apple Quicktime's extensible tagging format.
3. Changed: Adjusted the quality score of MetaCritic movie information lookup to reflect its cover art and information quality.
4. Changed: Made the MCC_PLAY_PLAYLIST command reset the search cache so running it on a random smartlist will get new information each instance.
5. NEW: Added a toolbar button to add selected files to Playing Now.
6. Fixed: Radio Paradise could play duplicates in some cases.
7. Changed: Made the Playing Now Overview lists no longer ignore the selection. Instead the selection will be used to populate the Tag Action Window and the like.
8. Changed: Updated FFmpeg to 4.1, used for file analysis and transcoding.
1. NEW: You can add a Play Radio Paradise toolbar button.
2. NEW: Support for FLAC-in-Ogg files and streams.
3. Changed: Room Correction DSP allows setting a distance of up to 100 ft instead of 50 ft (or meters if you're metric).
4. Fixed: Made Rotten Tomatoes movie lookup work for a few more titles.
5. Changed: Updated to Monkey's Audio 4.40.
6. Fixed: Removing a column from the sorting in a list with no sorting (or external sorting) would crash.
7. NEW: Extra Radio Paradise channel toolbuttons added.
8. Fixed: A occasional mismatch with Radio Paradise metadata for the current playing track.
1. Fixed: DVB Subtitling was displayed only sporadically.
2. NEW: Added the MCC MCC_LIST_SEND_TO_PLAYING_NOW (26031) to add selected files to Playing Now using any of the modes available (play shuffled, add albums to end, etc.).
3. Fixed: The option to advance to the next track didn't work nicely when also picking stop after each item when it played the second to last track in the playlist.
4. Fixed: Internet Radio streams which use the DirectShow audio engine (Opus, for example) didn't work properly.
5. Fixed: Playing Ogg Vorbis Internet Radio streams did not work.
6. NEW: Added the website MetaCritic to the online movie information lookup (http://www.metacritic.com).
7. Changed: Brought Rotten Tomatoes back to the online movie lookup.
1. Fixed: DVB Subtitle stream was not connected if one switches from non-time-shifting mode to time-shifting mode (or recording mode),
2. Fixed: DVB Subtitle switch was not working with OSD menu.
3. Fixed: DVB TV in time-shifting mode did not get DVB Subtitle metadata as soon as they became available, causing the subtitle menu not to be populated for upto a minute.
4. Fixed: Theater View Background color did not work properly since 24.0.59.
5. Changed: Updated to Monkey's Audio 4.39.
6. Changed: The memory playback model "Load decoded file into memory" no longer engages when playing a URL.
7. Fixed: The option to "Advance to the next track when stopping after the current track" could loop to the second file in the playlist instead of the first after the last track.
8. NEW: Added a "Web Media" playlist that shows under the "Streaming" tree item and files from the Open URL dialog get added to it when added to the library.
9. Changed: German translation updated (thanks ByteStar).
10. Fixed: Open Weather Map configuration for Theater View was not working.
11. NEW: Added an option to allow Live IPC playback (WDM/ASIO driver) to fully engage ZoneSwitch and switch the current active zone, so that remote control/volume media keys work with it, among other things.
12. NEW: Pressing Ctrl+Q+Enter in a search box adds the files to Playing Now (Ctrl+Enter plays).
1. NEW: MC will import data from Sony modd sidecar files for videos uploaded from cameras/camcorders/phones using Sony's PlayMemories Home software.
2. Fixed: DVB Subtitles were not showing.
3. Fixed: Hardware accelerated video decoding did not work properly on some Blu-ray discs with BD-J menus.
4. Changed: Sony .moff and .modd sidecar files are moved/renamed with video and image files they are associated with when using "Rename, Move, & Copy" tool. Similarly the sidecar files are deleted when the media files are deleted.
5. Changed: Added a little logging to help diagnosing a TV recording problem on CableCARD tuners.
6. Changed: Updated to Monkey's Audio 4.38.
7. Fixed: Folder import wouldn't remember typed folders in all cases.
8. Fixed: With repeat off, removing the last played file from the playlist wouldn't work with the setting to remove played tracks.
9. Changed: When renaming/moving audio files cover art files that are saved next to the audio files will be COPIED to the destination folder so the audio files will not lose cover art.
10. Fixed: When scanning Program Map Table in TV, some program numbers would end up being negative.
11. Fixed: Playing long audio files or very high sample rate/multi-channel audio files with memory playback could result in a crash.
12. Fixed: Reduced the startup delay on the WDM driver in cases when the audio pipe was still busy.
13. Fixed: DLNA: When we are trying to detect if another controller has taken over from us to stop our playback of a playlist, we weren't handling the case where a user seeks on a track during that playback.
14. Changed: DLNA: Don't post a WM_UPDATE_DLNA_PLAYBACK_STATE when receiving a transport event unless the state is actually changing. This can fix an issue where renderers that are very slow to respond to play state changes (>5 seconds) confuse logic to determine if we are the DLNA controller in charge (BubbleUPnP wrapping chromecast).
15. Fixed: ATSC Closed Captioning could not be activated using OSD command for playback of recorded ATSC shows.
16. NEW: Live TV Closed Captioning or Subtitles can now be switched using OSD command.
17. Fixed: When in /mediaserver mode, a popup message box could occur when a playlist failed to start.