1. Fixed: Potential crash during Cloudplay uploading.
1. Changed: Updated to Monkey's Audio 4.66.
2. Changed: Updated Italian translation (thanks matteo e massimo).
3. Changed: Revised the usage of the buffering internet reader so it only engages for the file playback and not the file analysis of tags, images, etc.
4. Fixed: Some Cloudplay account/login problems.
5. Changed: Internet Explorer is always used for Cloudplay pages.
1. Changed: Spacebar in Theater View will toggle pause instead of starting playback over (if something is playing).
2. Changed: Updated to Monkey's Audio 4.64.
3. Fixed: The current track would not be shown when first loading a Playing Now view.
4. Changed: The multi-match CD dialog has a number at the front of each selection (so a match with the same artist and album will be distinguishable).
5. Changed: CD matches from the online database are trimmed before showing in the dialog.
6. Fixed: Improved compatibility with Handhelds which don't report a "Friendly Name", so instead use their Model Name.
7. Changed: When playback is started, the playing file will be displayed in Playing Now.
8. Changed: Updated Italian translation (thanks matteo e massimo).
9. Changed: Revised how /MonitorToggle works to hopefully make it work on more displays.
10. Changed: The command /MonitorToggle2 can be used to issue the command the old way.
11. Fixed: Media Center could crash when updating the Theater View TV Guide timeline in some cases.
12. Changed: When looking for lyrics at Google, the language of English is forced (to avoid German, etc. causing problems).
13. Changed: Made Google lyrics work for a few more songs.
14. Changed: When opening the "Open URL" dialog, if a URL is on the clipboard, it will automatically be used.
15. Changed: When lyrics change as the "Display Lyrics" option is enabled, they will update within a few seconds.