1. Fixed: When recording of a television program that was part of a subscription was canceled, the shows before and/or after it could be erroneously marked as "Canceled recording" if the subscription had large pre- and/or post-paddings.
2. Changed: PercData password is now encrypted before being saved.
3. Fixed: Entering old dates like 1700 didn't work properly.
1. Fixed: Both Show and Slideshow would start a slideshow when viewing images from Theater View.
2. NEW: Updated the WavPack plugin to version 5.0.
1. Change: Rephrased the instructions on AND / OR grouping, on Television Recording Rules Editing dialog to make them clearer. Also expanded the tooltips.
2. Fixed: MC's preferred tuner map was not updated when a tuner was newly selected to be a preferred tuner of some channels until MC restarted, resulting in slightly unexpected behavior until restart.
3. Changed: Switching images with left / right stops the slideshow just like using page up / page down.
4. Fixed: With G-Force running, the Theater View exit dialog would get stuck.
1. Changed: Updated the copyright years to 2017.
2. NEW: Added "Duration" (in seconds) to television recording rule setup. One can now specify "Duration is greater than 3600", or "Duration is in the range 600 - 1800", etc. for example.
3. Fixed: Settings changes to the DSP 'Headphones' plugin for DLNA zones were not getting saved and all DLNA DSP Studio usage was causing memory leaks.
4. NEW: Added optional "Duration" column in standard view television views (All programs, Favorite Channels, To be recorded).
5. Changed: Rephrased the message "Error. The program associated with this rule no longer exists." to "The program associated with this rule no longer exists." in Recording Rules Remarks column in Standard television view.
6. Changed: The Recording Rules view in television standard view is sorted by Rule Name instead of Rule ID by default.