Cinema Craft Encoder (CCE) is a MPEG-1/MPEG-2 encoder for professional and semi-professional use.
Cinema Craft Encoder Basic is a powerful, production level software MPEG-1/MPEG-2 offline encoder that was developed with the non-linear editor in mind. AVI and Quick Time files can be quickly compressed to high quality, MPEG-1 for CD-ROM or internet or MPEG-2 for DVD. Available as an Adobe Premiere(R) 5.1 plugin and Microsoft(R) DirectShowTM 2.0 filter
Cinema Craft Encoder SP is allows you to directly encode AVI, QuickTime and DV files
into pristine, DVD compliant MPEG-2 streams with the most intricate
and precise parameter settings available.
Ideal for creating MPEG-2 streams for non-liner video editors, 3DCG
animators, Game creators and DVD professionals. Available as an Adobe Premiere(R) 5.1 plugin.
Cinema Craft Encoder Pro is a cost-effective MPEG2 encoding system for the DVD
professional market that features flexibility, scalability and a level of
quality that challenges conventional hardware solutions.
CCE-Pro is designed under the consideration of not only high quality
of image but also relief of the operator's work load.
You would manage to reduce the operation cost.
Input Files: AVI, DV
Output Files: DVD, SVCD, VCD
Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows 2003
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2010
- [Fix] QuickTime v210 file could not be read properly when the width was not a multiple of 48.
- [Fix] When in point was set, chapters were shifted when chapter setting window was opened.
- [Fix] When a chapter on Chapter list was pointed to a picture in the second or later movie file, a different picture was displayed when the Chapter list was re-opened.
- [Fix] Template setting file was not properly read from Template setting window.
- [Fix] When reading a QuickTime file, frames not on a video track were read, which caused frame position shifting. This problem has been fixed.