This is the version history page for Burn. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Release Date: Jan 16, 2011
- Fixed VoiceOver issues (Thanks to: Josè Tralli, Vainer Broccoli, Roberto Fortunati and IBRISAN).
- Better VoiceOver support for English, Dutch and Italian languages (Italian thanks to: Josè Tralli).
- Fixes converting files to DVD-Video mpg.
- New 64-bit PowerPC G5 and Intel build.
- Added support for m4a audio tags.
- Fixes bug preventing to edit CD-Text tagless audio files.
- Fixes problems with CD-Text when re-ordering, adding or deleting Audio-CD files.
- Other CD-Text bugs fixed.
- Several bug fixes for Burn on Mac OS X 10.3.9.
- Doesn't re-encode Audio-CD files all ready in the right format.
- Support for re-ordering multiple files on audio and video discs.
- Updated PowerPC G4, G5 ffmpeg-mt build.
- Release Date: Dec 31, 2010
- Fixes a problem with authoring DVD-Video discs.
- Added support for a joliet long filename hack (103 characters). (thanks to mkisofs).
- Fixed a problem with 'Apple Intermediate Codec' video files.
- Fixed some aspect ratio problems.
- Creates an .isoInfo file to make Audio-CD iso files reproducible in Burn.
- Fixes copying Audio-CD discs (would crash).
- Fixed French spelling error (thanks to: Alexandre Leroux).
- Fixed problem with mono audio files (fixes the chipmunk problem :-).
- Fixed NTSC VCD size (used for calculating bars).
- Fixed DV conversion to NTSC DVD or SVCD.
- Updated convertion engine, new ffmpeg binaries (thanks to the FFmpeg developers).
- Fixed some sync issues with mp4, m4v and mov files.
- Ac3 sound of avi files is used when converting to DVD mpg.
- Added support for QuickTime chapters.
- Fixes mount / eject setting (after burning) (Thanks to: Brian D. Wells.).
- Other bug fixes.
- Release Date: Apr 27, 2010
- Updated Spanish localization. (Thanks to: J. Pablo Pérez)
- Fixed a problem with remuxing external MPEG2 streams.
- Keeps track of temporary files and only deletes those files ((when files should be deleted on quit).
- Sorts files dragged from the Finder.
- Improved Greek icons.
- Better progress when adding individual audio files.
- Fixed a problem when trying to open 'Copy Help' (German localization).
- New iconset thanks to Lachlan Coles (see 'Extras' on Burns site).
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2010
- Fixes a problem with burning DVD-Video discs.
- Fixes a problem with burning Dual Layer DVD discs.
- Added Italian localization. (thanks to Stefano D'Armini)
- Better compatibility of files in AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folders. (thanks to Brian D. Wells)
- Added support for '.dvd' files and corrected display of images bigger than 4GB. (thanks to Hajo Nils Krabbenhöft)
- More realistic default CD and DVD sizes when no disc is present.
- Better size calculation for Audio-CD and (S)VCD discs.
- Much better error handling.
- Better support for foreign filenames and strings.
- Adjusted the data list to work more like the Finder.
- Added menu item to go the Burn site (to all localizations).
- Much more accurate Audio-CD disc creation (fixes noises on Audio-CD discs).
- Addedappropriate volume label limits.
- Added 'rmvb' and 'mts' extensions to media types that can be converted.
- Now creates titles instead of chapters on menu-less DVD-Video discs.
- Removed 'pls', 'midi' and 'm3u' files from the types since they don't work.
- Fixed copying disc when using one drive to copy and burn a disc.
- No Spanish localization this version (hopefully temporary).
- Better loging.
- Adjusted interface to better fit to Apple Interface Guidlines.
- Replaced Console with 'Details' in alerts.
- Some spelling errors fixed.
- Cleanup of the complete source (Burn was born in 2003).
- A lot of bug fixes.