This is the version history page for Blu-ray Region Code Remover, showing the last 20 software updates. You can return to the main page for this software by clicking here.
- Release Date: Nov 22, 2008
- Fixed an error ("Extra data contains Zip64 information but version 2.0 is not high enough") which was happening
when the program tried to process .jar files with Zip64 extentions. The error was caused by SharpZipLib.dll.
Had to modify SharpZipLib's code and compile a custom .dll in order to fix this problem.
- Started using the same key and certificate for signing .jar files (previously the key was generated anew every time).
This is also the same key and certificate used by AnyDVD HD for the purpose of .jar file signing (Thanks, Peer!).
- Added an option to fix downloaded BD-Live content in BD-Live cache folders. As the program uses the same key as AnyDVD HD
for signing .jar files, you can use this feature for BD-Live enabled discs ripped or modified on-the-fly with AnyDVD HD
(please refer to Fix_BD-Live.txt for more information).
- Minor user interface changes.
- Release Date: May 6, 2008
- supports signing of .jar archives with certificates.
- Release Date: Apr 6, 2008
- Added an option to remove Prohibited User Operations (PUOs) from Blu-ray titles.
- Release Date: Apr 3, 2008
- Fix for "Blu-ray Region Code Remover" overriding BD+ related modifications in MovieObject.bdmv file, made by AnyDVD.
Version 1.0 (25 March 2008)
- Release Date: Apr 1, 2008
- It does not use 'classes.zip' file anymore. It includes java .class file parser and supports removing of region code from ALL BD-Java titles, as well as ALL BDMV titles.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2008
- Updated 'classes.zip' file to support "Independence Day" (US), "Independence Day" (UK), "Die Hard 3" (US) (and possibly some other titles). The archive with the program was also updated, though the program itself was not.
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2008