Bencos is a simple tool that allows you to easily re-encode large video files to they are smaller in file size
Bencos is a simple tool that allows you to easily re-encode large video files to they are smaller in file size. It is a Graphical User Interface (GUI) to combine various open source tools like Mencoder and MKVToolnix.
Bencos supports most of the common video formats as input, including AVI, MKV, MP4, OGM and more.
The re-encoded video will be in the form of MP4 and MKV, using MPEG-4 ASP (DivX/XviD) and MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) as the codecs of choice (with AAC audio).
Main Categories: AVI (DivX, Xvid ...)
, MPEG-4 (ASF/WMV, QuickTime, Real, VC-1, H.264 ...)
- AVI To Other Format Conversion -> AVI to MPEG-4 (AVC, H.264) Conversion
- Graphic User Interfaces (GUIs)
- MKV Files
- MPEG-4 (ASF, WMV, QuickTime, AVC, VC-1, H.264 ...) -> ASF/WMV to Other Format Conversion
- Video Encoders -> MPEG-4 (DivX, XviD, WMV, QuickTime, AVC, VC-1, H.264 ...) Encoders
Input Files: AVI, MKV, MP4, MPG, OGG/OGM, WMV
Output Files: H.264, MKV, MP4
Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
Version 2011-08-01 dev
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Aug 2, 2011
- Compiled with Lazarus 0.9.31 (FPC 2.4.2 win32)
- updated: links in Start menu
- updated: install script (w/ Inno Setup)
- updated: ffmpeg
- added: cpu detection (nb of cores) (windows only)
- added: status bar for realtime logs
- fixed: issue #8
- fixed: issue #24
Rate this software:
You have not voted yet!
Total Ratings: 1